The Music Stop - www.themusicstop.co.uk

The Music Stop - www.themusicstop.co.uk
4.9

The Music Stop - www.themusicstop.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Music Stop - www.themusicstop.co.uk

“Nice people, good products, prompt delivery!!”

written by Hantubiru on 04/07/2011

I boought 2 Makala Dolphin soprano ukuleles via the website on Friday morning. Before I did this I telephoned the shop and was given a lot of help by Steve. I had never even held a ukulele before and needed a lot of hand-holding. He not only picked out 2 nice instruments, but also re-strung them both with the Aquila srings I had purchased. I received an e-mail to tell me they had been posted on Friday afternoon (standard postage)and, amazingly, they arrived this morning. And now I am a sad nerd who is in love with a pale blue ukulele.... Excellent service and good, reasonably priced, sturdy products which are just what I wanted. When I have saved up enough money for an upgrade I will very happily use The Music Stop website (Ukulele Hut) site. Hantubiru

“Great service!”

written by IBloomBlaum42 on 14/06/2011

Happy, helpful, ON TIME service! :D I got my ukulele THE NEXT DAY!!! :D It was in great condition, the strings looked brand new (sounded brand new too, which is what matters!). I would recommend this site to anyone! Their shop "ukulele hut" was cool. It looked very Hawaii-y, which set the mood well. :) My only complaint was the time it took to download each new page... it was getting toward a minute! :\ Using this site on a slow broadband would be torture... However, I can over-look this since the service was so amazing, and the ukulele was in such great condition when it arrived. :) Thank you, musicstop! :D

“I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery...”

written by on 25/02/2011

I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery and competitive prices of products some of which are hard to obtain in the UK. Customer service was excellent and my questions before and after my purchase were answered swiftly. Highly recommended!

“I ordered a Ukulele just before Christmas. The exact...”

written by on 20/01/2011

I ordered a Ukulele just before Christmas. The exact brand was out of stock and I received a phone call the following morning to inform me and recommend a suitable alternative which I accepted. I was called later that day to be told that they were packing it and it would be posted that day. Excellent customer service I thought. Good prices and postage charges as well.

“I bought the wrong size of gig bag, but was able to...”

written by on 19/01/2011

I bought the wrong size of gig bag, but was able to swap it very quickly with no fuss. Very pleased with the quality of the products. Great service.

“great freindly customer service! excellent prices!...”

written by on 18/01/2011

great freindly customer service! excellent prices! what more can you ask for?

“Great service. ”

Great service.

Ordered a red ukulele but they had just sold out at Christmas. They got in touch immediately to apologise and offer my money back if I wanted it. I opted for a different coloured instrument instead and i'm very pleased with it. Set up was perfect out of the box - just needed a little tune and it was good to go. Nice action on the instrument for a beginner - great value and service and would use this seller again for sure.

“Was recommended by a friend, and I can see why: great...”

written by on 18/01/2011

Was recommended by a friend, and I can see why: great service, delivered promptly and my husband is really happy with the Ukulele.

“Super service, good comms, very helpful staff,...”

written by on 08/12/2010

Super service, good comms, very helpful staff, excellent product, very reasonable P&P and speedy delivery. Many thanks. The Makala Dolphin ukulele not only looks very good it has a lovely sound too.

“a very helpful and friendly service. Although they are...”

written by on 08/12/2010

a very helpful and friendly service. Although they are a small company the keyboard arrived quickly and was value for money. Would definitely use again

“Really fast delivery and fantastic ukulele. Think my...”

written by on 25/11/2010

Really fast delivery and fantastic ukulele. Think my husband is gonna love it

“I bought a good entry level Ukulele which was keenly...”

written by on 25/11/2010

I bought a good entry level Ukulele which was keenly priced and delivered promptly and well packaged. My daughter is absolutely delighted with it. The website is clear and easy to use. Can't fault anything and would certainly recommend to anyone.

“Extremely efficient & friendly”

Extremely efficient & friendly

“I was at first unsure about ordering from a company...”

written by on 25/11/2010

I was at first unsure about ordering from a company that I was not previously aware of, but it was a good choice to order from them. They were the cheapest for the bass gig bag that I bought and very pleasant to speak to by phone. The website was easy to use and well presented, I would certainly consider purchasing from them in the future.

“Bought a ukulele for my son, very good value for an...”

written by mrpotato on 25/11/2010

Bought a ukulele for my son, very good value for an excellent instrument. Mailed quickly and included some set up instructions and ukulele history.

Excellent.

Peter.

“Item as described and delivered quickly would use...”

written by on 16/10/2010

Item as described and delivered quickly would use again good ebayer and recommend to others

“ This was astonishingly good value for money, and so...”

written by on 14/10/2010

This was astonishingly good value for money, and so fast it had arrived almost before I'd finished paying for it. The product itself needed a bit of adapting (the cleaning cloth was too thick to go through the flute, so I cut it in half. No problem.) but at half the price of its nearest competitor, I hadn't expected perfection. The actual quality of the product was high.
definitely recommended. I shall be checking out what else is on offer.

“Friendly, helpful & effficient service delivered by...”

written by Michael Power on 14/10/2010

Friendly, helpful & effficient service delivered by this shop & its staff. The CUSTOMER SERVICE was first class, & the guys obviously know how important this aspect of the business is - especially when like me, you've experienced the opposite from other shops/companies in the same industry. I was kept totally informed at every stage from my initial enquiry, right through via the order, & up to the delivery of my product (which was reassuringly tested for me before being shipped). I will definitely be using their services again, & have already recommended them to others.

“Great price with this good quality ukulele, would...”

written by on 14/10/2010

Great price with this good quality ukulele, would recommend this shop to everyone who are interested to buy a good condition instrument but with a budget concern. Fast reply on the e-mail system, and very helpful.