Holiday India Reviews

Holiday India - Ask a question now

“India Holidays Reviews - indiatourismtourpackages.com”

Written on: 08/09/2012 by liamjames (1 review written)

Hey, I am from Ireland. I have found a site named India Tourism Tour Packages - indiatourismtourpackages while i was searching for India holiday packages.They are asking to submit the holiday requirement through online enquiry form and they are promising the same enquiry shall forward to 4 Govt. approved tour operators.I have submitted my India travel plan through online enquiry form.It was surprising to receive calls from 4 agents within an hour time and continued email as per my… Read Full Review

“Did not do a good job”

Written on: 30/01/2012 by jthannikary11 (1 review written)

I have booked a 14 nights travel with Holiday travel.net last November, 2011 and I was very disappointed. They offered a lot but they did not do what was offered. I was very disappointed and I will not recommend this company for any more travels… Read Full Review

“Colurs of india travel agent”

Written on: 30/01/2012 by durga0810 (1 review written)

Never ever book a package from colours of India, they don't deserve to be travel agent, they make false promises while booking tickets and package. They promise some thing and you end up with something. No value for money, they cheat people by giving u worst accommodation in hotels, never trust the drivers from this agent they always bluff and they show u colours. They cheat people by words and never fall in to their words as they never keep up their words… Read Full Review

“Left Abandoned”

Written on: 09/01/2012

This company is a complete rip-off. We had hotels changed without consent, were driven across cities to wrong hotels, had no drivers to pick us up at airports and we were eventually left abandoned by Holiday India and our payment was kept. Holiday India is NOT to be trusted! Beware this a merely a front to take your cash!… Read Full Review

“Well, I'm a usual client of this company named Holiday...”

Written on: 26/04/2011 by JCaplan (1 review written)

Well, I'm a usual client of this company named Holiday India. And I have chosen this tour company to arrange last year Ladakh tour for me and my family.Last summer, I just made contact to them for my whole trip, from my India arrival to Ladakh visit. I asked for my comfortable journey and desirable accommodation which they done excellently. I would say that Holiday India met my every expectation of a best journey. I want to be thankful for them from the core of my heart.
Guys keep it up!

Alicia Crowford's Response to JCaplan's Review

Written on: 13/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I want to travel to India this week and so I was in search for a best tour & travel company who can look after and arrange everything for me and my family for a comfortable and enjoying trip,
<br/> Thanx to you JCaplan for your such a useful advice as I'm looking forward to contact Holiday India for my tour plans.
<br/> warm regards,
<br/>
<br/> Alicia Crowford!
<br/>

Read 1 Comment

“Hi Guys, I booked with Holiday India Tour Company and...”

Written on: 21/04/2011

Hi Guys, I booked with Holiday India Tour Company and they did a wonderfull job for me. I had booked a 7 night Kerala Ayurveda Tour followed by a short Golden Triangle.

Co-incidently, I had also booked with Richa and she has been really sweet in working everything in detail and ensuring that we are comfortable at all times. I was also in contact with a girl called Ankita from the client relations and she knew exactly what had been promised to me and everything went well. Though there were a… Read Full Review

“HOLIDAY INDIA TRAVEL AGENCY -- LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! ”

Written on: 26/02/2011 by Marlene Roeder (1 review written)

HOLIDAY INDIA TRAVEL AGENCY -- LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

If you book your trip with Holiday India, expect your dream vacation to turn into a nightmare!

We worked with one Richa Gupta, who simply lied her way into getting us to book a very costly trip to Kerala, then (once she had the money in hand) changed hotels, cancelled excursions, and handed us a package which in no way resembled what we had booked. Selected hotels were altered, promised excursions turned out to total fabrications… Read Full Review

Petererosemeyer's Response to Marlene Roeder's Review

Written on: 29/03/2011

I have just endured a similar experience with Holiday India - in fact, with the very same Richa Gupta. She lied about several aspects of the tour from the relationship with our driver (he was supposed to be the same driver for the entire tour of fifteen days.The Anova we hired would be with us for the whole period. On day 2, another driver showed up, late, and quite unfamiliar with basic English. I had mentioned quite specifically that we wanted a driver conversant with English because of my previous experience with Delhi Drivers. Richa faithfly promised that the driver would suit my needs.He took nearly nine hours on a journey which normally takes five hours largely because he detoured to visit his own home where he had left his wallet!!! As a result we started a couple of hours late and he got into a traffic jam.I can go on about him but for the moment lets get back to Richa. We asked for airline tickets from Udaipur to Bangalore and said we did not want Indian Airlines by any means.We asked for Kingfisher airlines. At the last minute she came up with dubious tickets from Indian Airlines which we rejectd and told her we would arange our own flight with Kingfisherand asked her to get a refund on. We are still waiting for that refund. The fact that we were able to get tickets on Kingfisher with no effort at all showed up the lies she told us about the difficulty getting tickets.She booked us on the most incovenient flight through Mumbai with a for or five hour delay for our onward journey to Bangalore. Instead, Kingfisher gave us almost an immediate connection at Mumbai for our onward flight. After dealing with her for several months just a week before our actual trip I got an email from one Ankita to say tha henceforth she would be the spokesperson for Holiday India. I am still waiting Ankita for my refund. I think Holiday India should be avoided at all costs. It is a company which gives a bad name to Travel in India.

Read 1 Comment

“Stay away from the company Holiday India; they do not...”

Written on: 10/01/2011

Stay away from the company Holiday India; they do not provide the service in the contract and demand the whole (minus peanuts) pay for that… Read Full Review

Marlene Roeder's Comment

Written on: 26/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because... it matched my own experience exactly. I just wish I'd read it before I went down the same painful road!

Read 1 Comment

“A friend and I are using Holiday India and they were...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by LizWong (1 review written)

A friend and I are using Holiday India and they were great to begin with, but as soon as paid our deposit we got shifted to another "client relation's" person.

Since then the service has been appalling: she has booked us on the wrong train with the wrong names, didn't give us our requested hotels, changed our itinerary and has left us hotel less for one night.

The "client relations manager" has been continuously late with her responses and despite giving Holiday India 2 months notice, they… Read Full Review

Petererosemeyer's Response to LizWong's Review

Written on: 11/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because..it accorded exactly with my own.

Read 1 Comment

“Wish I could give them NO STARS. This "company"...”

Written on: 12/10/2010

Wish I could give them NO STARS. This "company" scammed me for $1000 deposit. None of the phone numbers on their website are functional and they have refused to answer requests from my bank to refund my money, which they insisted they never received. They switched agents on me twice, gave me inconsistent pricing, and wanted the balance in cash upon arrival. I made the mistake of trusting them after we cleared all that up and gave them a 50% deposit. A month before I was supposed to depart… Read Full Review