Ask Park Street, Bristol Reviews

1.0
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Ask Park Street, Bristol - Ask a question now

“I went out for dinner to ASK, Park Street, Bristol...”

written by on 05/10/2010

I went out for dinner to ASK, Park Street, Bristol this evening. I printed vouchers from vouchercode.co.uk for 2 mains for 10 pounds. We walked in and asked the waitress if we could use the vouchers and what was excluded from the deal etc. Ordered a bottle of wine, entree and 2 mains. Wine arrived almost instantly. After 20 mins of waiting we had to remind the waiteress that our garlic bread hadn't arrived. Then an hour later, we asked if there was a problem with our mains/why it was taking so long to get our mains. Dishes arrived 10 mins later (unseasoned) and waitress said manager would speak to us. We ask for the bill and the manager gives us one main free (which was basically the voucher I had). I said that I had the voucher anyway and it made no difference. He said that that was all he could do.

How can it take 2 hours to get garlic bread and 2 pasta dishes? Even I can cook faster than that!

Ruined a dinner which I had planned with my sister. We have been walking past this restaurant for ages and finally decided to go tonight...so disappointed with the service. Will never go back and recommend to anyone. Thank you for the 25p discount.