Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer Reviews

Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Do not like”

Written on: 02/03/2019 by narek90 (11 reviews written)

To tell the truth, I did not like this pencil. My friend gave it to me for usage but it did not suit me. I do not like this product. The color is not too much black. It does not stay long… Read Full Review

“Not good colors.”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by BullyDog (3 reviews written)

I bought this via eBay for my sparse eyebrows. There weren't many colors to choose from so I chose blonde as apposed to my usual taupe. When put on it looks a natural color- much darker than blonde though. However when in the light it looks ginger and has a red tinge to it which was very unappealing! Would maybe by again but certainly not in this color!… Read Full Review