Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer Reviews

Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer

“nice”

written by Pam-H on 23/12/2021

Its a nice product for brow defining. Blends well with skin color but runs out pretty quickly.

“Excellent Brow Definer”

written by Nadvi on 14/07/2021

I have very thin eyebrow, so I bought to make my brow broad. This Glimmerstick Brow definer works well and gives a nice look.

“Favorite Eyebrow Pencil”

written by JeniceMichaels on 29/04/2021

My favorite eyebrow pencil is Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer! I used to use the Soft Black, but after my hair has lightened, I've switched to the Dark Brown, and I'm very pleased with both. It's soft and non-aggressive, and it shapes the brows in a very normal way, so they don't look penciled on!

“Amazing Brow Definer”

written by Libni on 21/04/2021

The Glimersticks are fantastic, they fit well on my thin eyebrow without been dark and they last for long time. Liked this product.

“Amazing Eyebrow Pencil”

written by PreciousMichaels on 12/03/2021

One of my favorite eyebrow pencils is Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer. This is simply incredible in terms of consistency. The cost is reasonable. It's bright and dark in color to provide a realistic effect. This pencil is one of my favorites because it is waterproof and the paint suits my natural brows perfectly.

“Nice Product”

written by ElanieMurphy on 25/02/2021

I use nothing but Avon Glimmerstick on my eyebrows. It lasts and the blond color is a perfect shade for me. I used to pay the same amount for 1 Glimmerstick Brow pencil plus shipping & tax.

“Cheap Product”

written by Ojassha on 01/02/2021

There's absolutely nothing better than a cheap product that works well. Long-lasting, no Smudges, sharpening yourself.

“Best Product”

written by Hanley_Paul on 30/11/2020

Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer is best eyebrow pencil. Quality is excellent and great. I am using this product since a year and result is best. Price is affordable. Quantity is huge. Recommended to friends and family.

“Avon Glimmersticks”

written by Rynee on 26/10/2020

Avon's Love Glimmersticks! These brown pencils go very nicely and last a long time, and particularly if you catch them on sale, they are not expensive.

“Do not like”

written by narek90 on 02/03/2019

To tell the truth, I did not like this pencil. My friend gave it to me for usage but it did not suit me. I do not like this product. The color is not too much black. It does not stay long.

“Not good colors.”

written by BullyDog on 25/11/2013

I bought this via eBay for my sparse eyebrows. There weren't many colors to choose from so I chose blonde as apposed to my usual taupe. When put on it looks a natural color- much darker than blonde though. However when in the light it looks ginger and has a red tinge to it which was very unappealing! Would maybe by again but certainly not in this color!

“Brill. Just didn't last long. ”

written by Sexysassy30 on 27/12/2011

Brill product. Twist up pencil so no need for sharpening but due to this you cannot get a good sharp point which is needed for precision. Good for filling gaps but wouldn't recommend for someone who needs to make a good clean sharp line. The product is quite soft so not too good in hot weather. Maybe keep it in the fridge. Also it doesn't last long. One pencil lasted me one month so buy it when it is on offer so u get more for your money. I will be buying this again.

“I've reached the grand old age of 38 without ever...”

written by mrsmojo on 05/10/2010

I've reached the grand old age of 38 without ever having used a pencil specifically intended for brows, I didn't think there'd be much difference from a few smudged strokes of my black eyeliner.....there is! The Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer is a twist-up pencil. It goes on so smoothly, filling in any tiny sparse gaps perfectly, looks so natural and stays put all day, yet disappears with a wipe of eye make-up remover. The Soft Black shade is perfect for my very dark brunette brows. Usually priced around 5 pounds in the Avon catalogue, but is often on special offer - mine was 3 pounds, however, I'd pay full price for this item as I can tell it's going to last for ages! A great buy.