Denon UD-M50 Reviews

Denon UD-M50
Denon UD-M50

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Excellent sound, of higher quality than one can get...”

Written on: 03/12/2008

Excellent sound, of higher quality than one can get from other more expensive systems.
The cd changer must be opened by touching a button on the box itself and not on the remote, unlike other similar stereos.
I would recommend it without hesitation. I've had it for more than 3 years of constant use without the slightest problem.
Well recommend Denon UD-M50… Read Full Review

“I have a $35000 system in my living room and the Denon...”

Written on: 29/10/2007 by bandgroup (1 review written)

I have a $35000 system in my living room and the Denon UD-M50 in my Den. I spend more time lstening to the M50. It is more exciting to listen to, oodles of detail, and is so musical.
I am a professional musician. I can't beleive so much comes out of a small unit.
Wonderful engineering… Read Full Review