Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel Reviews

Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel - Ask a question now

“Molkosan is a miracle remedy!”

written by on 07/03/2012

Having suffered with indigestion, fatique and lactose intolerance for most of my early adulthood life, Molkosan has kept the above problems at bay. I am in my second month of taking this remedy and it is proving worthy of every penny in my pocket. It is also a breath of fresh air that one can rely on organic products like Molkosan without the need whatsoever to get prescription drugs (which I hate with all my heart). I am a doctoral student and it is truly amazing how it was able to literally turn things around. I arrive in my office around 8:00 am and I am able to stay until 19h00 and sometimes around 21h00 in the evening without the need to take caffeine or any psycho-stimulant. The formula behind Molkosan is truly a stroke of a genius. How I wish I had known of its fantastic effects a lot earlier! but I guess it's never too late.

“Having sufferd for many years with tonsil problems...”

written by jeremy. on 18/06/2003

Having sufferd for many years with tonsil problems gargling with molkosan has improved my general health and cured my tonsil problem along side echinacea. It has so many good uses, and is tasty as a salad dressing>

“I had suffered from that accursed infection, Athletes...”

written by Richard. on 20/09/2002

I had suffered from that accursed infection, Athletes Foot, for years. I love walking in the countryside and, although I had learnt to live with Athletes foot, would curse it when it got particularly painful on long weekend walks.

Over the 15 odd years I had suffered from this, I must have tried every remedy out there- powders, cremes, even high strength 'prescription-only' treatments failed. Then, when a health food shop opened nearby I thought I would enquire about a herbal treatment. The assistant prescribed Molkosan. At about £3.50 for a large bottle (200ml) I thought I would give it a go. Although the instructions on the bottle say to drink it, the assistant instructed me to apply each morning and night to the affected areas with cotton wool. At first, nothing appeared to happen but I persevered and by the time I had virtually used up the bottle, it had absolutely disappeared. This was about a year ago. Forget all the expensive preparations from the rip-off pharmaceutical companies. This stuff ACTUALLY WORKS. Definitely recommended and thanks to A.Vogel for letting me enjoy my weekend walks again :-)) (for those techie people out there it says on the bottle it is made from fresh whey by a special lactofermentation and pastuerisation process).

103111_Leo.'s Response to 38678_Richard.'s Review

Written on: 01/06/2003

Molkosan really works for many problems even with cancer problems, i'am 51 years old now and use molkosan for abour 30 years and still looking much to young for my age and have a great condition.