The Wedding Photography Company, Farnborough Reviews

The Wedding Photography Company, Farnborough - Ask a question now

“Completely ruined my day!”

Written on: 16/01/2018

As previous comments, used this company when they had a deal on. Complete and utter waste of mine and my husband's money! Photos are not of a great quality at all. Photographers are meant to be there to capture you at your best moments and take photos in angles that make you look your best! Sadly There was none of this! The photos of my bridesmaids are lovely, but photos of me and husband are awful- wrong lighting, horrible angles and blurry. Also I ended up with so many photos of the same… Read Full Review

“AVOID!!!!!”

Written on: 01/12/2012

We used this company as they had an offer on for half price deals. Well now I know why they are so cheap! If you want quality photos dont use these poeple at all. I got photos with flowers coming out of my head, bad lighting and colours, I look very red in picures and we have a picture so out of focus plus loads with eyes shut (I mean where there is one person or two). None adays there is editing to sort these things out but they did not want to do that, no viewing afterwards, rude photographer… Read Full Review

Wooly32's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2016

I've had exactly the same thing happen with this company. My guests photos are much better.Backgrounds not considered, dress not adjusted that one foot sticking out. Group photos nobody ready. Cracking close up pictures of your shoes tiara etc when you're not wearing but whonly wants those? Comes to something when you go to print them off the disc they send you and the photo machine warns you theyre of poor quality before printing!!!

Read 1 Comment

“I was not satisfied with the customer service I have...”

Written on: 24/09/2010 by JenniferShepherd26 (1 review written)

I was not satisfied with the customer service I have received from The Wedding Photo Company. I was impressed by their cheap prices as I am bride on a budget however now I wish I had not contacted this company at all. Due to unforseen circumstances I had to cancel my booking with them , which has caused a lot of hassle. I am now waiting to hear from them to see if they have booked another job for the date I was going to use their services on. I am glad I will not be letting this company… Read Full Review

Theweddingphoto's Response to JenniferShepherd26's Review

Written on: 06/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because...Jennifer Shepherd canceled her order 3 weeks after she made the booking claiming she was entitled to cooling off period when in fact she had booked another photographer. Unlike most wedding photographers we do refund deposits if we manage to book another wedding on here day as we turned down a job on the same day to cover hers before she canceled. Good luck to her new photographer as Miss Shepherd is very difficult lady to deal with and thats being polite!

Read 1 Comment