Buyer100 Reviews - www.buyer100.com

Buyer100 - www.buyer100.com - Ask a question now

“Let's party for this wonderful site!”

Written on: 25/04/2012 by catherinesalas (1 review written)

Very, very beautiful dress! I ordered it in red and it’s stunning!! I was a little scared at first, but when I opened it today my eyes lit up! I'm a very happy bride! My wedding is in July so I ordered it big to get it altered close to my wedding. :) I'm going to order my bridesmaids and flower girl's dresses from here!… Read Full Review

“Do not buy from buyer100”

Written on: 13/10/2011 by sallyjeanm (1 review written)

The dress i recieved was not even worth £30. let alone £350. They refused a full refund and tried to offer me £100 and to keep the dress!! itys that bad i couldnt even wear it as a halloween costume! It wouldnt zip, the lace was cut into bits and stitched on so it frayed like mad, i even told them the exact materials and design of the dress and they promised it would be exactly like the original and it was nothing like :( I urge anyone who has bought a dress and isnt happy to report them to… Read Full Review

“I just received the doll and the dress and it is even...”

Written on: 01/11/2010

I just received the doll and the dress and it is even more perfect and stunning than in the pictures. It is great and thanks for the patience and for the quality of the product I am sure this will be an unforgettable wedding gift for my sister. i recommend buyer100.com to all my friends… Read Full Review

“I ordered the Knockoff dresses for my wedding from...”

Written on: 23/09/2010

I ordered the Knockoff dresses for my wedding from BUYER100 dot COM ,one wedding dress,6 bridesmaind dresses,2 flowergirl dresses,6 groomsman suits,and 2 Ring Bearer boy suits.
All items were delivered on time as promised,fits perfectly and looks beautiful.The fabric doesn't look cheap at all. I would highly recommend this website to brides-to-be who don't want to spend insane amount of money for a dress for one day and still want to look beautiful. By the way, just looking at the dress , no… Read Full Review