Rightmove Reviews

Rightmove - Ask a question now

“BEST NEWS APP ACTUALLY BEST APP ON MY PHONE - I Love It ”

Written on: 05/02/2015 by sunshinesally1 (19 reviews written)

I cant rate this app highly enough..... The Breaking News Alerts Usually Are The First To Break Important Stories I Love How Easy It Is To Use & The LIVE On Air Feature I Look At This App Constantly Through The Day To Keep Upto Date With Both World & UK News. Then When I wanna Relax With A Cup Of Tea And A Laugh I Like To Read The "STRANGE NEWS" section I have this on My I pad and on My I phone but I personally don't the I pad App as much as the phone app … Read Full Review

“This is a great free app. ”

Written on: 17/09/2010 by glenc (319 reviews written)

This is a great free app.

It simply allows you to view properties for sale around you based on your GPS location. You can enter another location if you like too.

Its well laid out and simple to use - exactly what you're looking for on an iphone.

It also has some good functionality, eg you can search within a certain price band, you can choose how large a radius you want to search on, pick the minimum number of bedrooms etc.

Really useful if you're house hunting as you can check the market… Read Full Review