Glenbrook, Florida Reviews

Glenbrook, Florida - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Glenbrook, Florida

Glenbrook, Florida

“ ”

Written on: 16/09/2010 by philldundies (2 reviews written)

We booked our entire holiday through Kenwood Travel for 6 people 3 kids and 3 adults,everything from the villa to the car and the flights,it was great,we stayed in a villa at glenbrook resort on the I 27, fantastic 4 bed villa with pool spa and the rest,it was a short drive to the Disney parks approx 15/20 mins,great for the kids (and the big kids),plenty of food places on the 192, again about 15/20 mins drive.if you wanted to stay in, shops on your doorstep a local supermarket 5 mins walk and… Read Full Review

Sandyf's Response to philldundies's Review

Written on: 07/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am looking to book a holiday which I have seen on line with Kenwood Travel and as I have not previously booked with this company I thought I should check reviews. The price for 2 adults and 2 teenageers is very good and the house looks great on line. Thanks for your review we will now go ahead and book.

Read 1 Comment