The Trade Window Warehouse - www.thetradewindowwarehouse.co.uk

The Trade Window Warehouse - www.thetradewindowwarehouse.co.uk
2.7

Media Gallery for The Trade Window Warehouse - www.thetradewindowwarehouse.co.uk

“Unhappy customer”

written by cnConley96 on 11/02/2018

This company were happy to take your money for the installation but didn’t want to know when you had a fault. My conservatory was leaking, it turned out to be that the roof had never been sealed on completion and the glass was slipping out. After numerous phone calls, cancelled visits etc etc it cost £1400 to have it repaired by an independent company, which under the Consumers Rights act I was entitled to do.....I invoiced TTW & never heard a word, they said it was under a 10 year guarantee with an insurance company but omitted to tell the insure company, I’ve taken them to court for reimbursment of my £1400 only to find out they have ceased trading.... so anyone who thinks they have a guarantee .... your out of luck .... they have actually started up another company so beware !!!!?!?

“Not very happy”

written by EdgarPayne on 24/02/2017

The men turned up to do my new windows the bedroom window was cracked right across one side to the other. The kitchen window was cracked in the corner.they came back the following week to replace it the kitchen window fine the bedroom window cracked once again told them about the angle cut on the widow seal they said they would order a joiner to cover the messup.to day came back and finally fitted the bedroom window but didn't know about the joiner so once again had to phone up now waiting for someone to come and do that. One of the managers there is a very rude man not fit to be a manager. The windows look nice now there all finally in but would not recommend them to my family or friends.

Stuartwa's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2017

Hi - do you know what branch you dealt with?

“NICE WINDOWS-POOR SERVICE”

written by Cesarq19 on 06/12/2016

Still awaiting for them to turn up and put right the faulty work. Installed on the 27th October 2016. Sills bad to the Bay Windows to be replaced.....Kitchen and Bathroom Windows not straight... Pebbledash, sand and cement not completed, just mastic all around the windows. Were suppose to be coming on to complete the work on the the 1st November 22nd November and 29th November. I called one again on the 29th and spoke to the manager who promised faithfully that he would have someone here on the 2nd December 2016. NO-ONE turned up again. For the fourth time arranged. We have taken curtains down, moved furniture, put dust sheets down (as these were not put down on installation) Then have to put it all back again. So many reasons given. Sickness then Rainstorm (was lovely for day's) then sickness once again. Even on the day that the windows were installed we had to call back a member of staff who had left the back window sill unfinished and the window all slanted. Which he did, but showed of when he left at 4.30pm. Could not fault the windows themselves or Patio Doors or the two men who installed the Patio Doors. As for the to the workmanship of the windows appalling. Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 goods you supply must be of satisfactory quality. Trade windows Warehouse are suppose be coming on Monday 5th December 2016 to rectify all the problems hopefully. And make the windows look as decent as they should be. We will see.

“NICE WINDOWS-POOR SERVICE”

written by patricialumsden on 04/12/2016

Still awaiting for them to turn up and put right the faulty work. Installed on the 7th October 2016. Sills bad to the Bay Windows to be replaced.....Kitchen and Bathroom Windows not straight... Pebbledash, sand and cement not completed, just mastic all around the windows. Were suppose to be coming on to complete the work on the the 1st November 22nd November and 29th November. I called one again on the 29th and spoke to the manager who promised faithfully that he would have someone here on the 2nd December 2016. NO-ONE turned up again. For the fourth time arranged. We have taken curtains down, moved furniture, put dust sheets down (as these were not put down on installation) Then have to put it all back again. So many reasons given. Sickness then Rainstorm (was lovely for day's) then sickness once again. Even on the day that the windows were installed we had to call back a member of staff who had left the back window sill unfinished and the window all slanted. Which he did, but showed of when he left at 4.30pm. Could not fault the windows themselves or Patio Doors or the two men who installed the Patio Doors. As for the to the workmanship of the windows appalling. Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 goods you supply must be of satisfactory quality. Trade windows Warehouse are suppose be coming on Monday 5th December 2016 to rectify all the problems hopefully. And make the windows look as decent as they should be. We will see.

“Much warmer excellent job”

written by KathrynGonzales1983 on 02/12/2016

The new windows with the new wider gap have made a huge difference to the front of our house, happy with the job from start to finish..

“Terrible”

written by Pamela350 on 18/11/2016

Awful, poor customer service, terrible

“good windows, shame about the service”

written by anoymous99 on 29/10/2016

Like the windows, we live on a main road and the difference in noise reduction is noticeable. Salesman was pleasant and honest didn't try to sell us the most expensive options. Once we ordered we were offered a fitting date about a week later - very quick service. First set of fitters turned up on time. We had three windows fitted, one upstairs and two downstairs. A pane in one of the windows downstairs cracked when it was being fitted. The workmen did not cement the gaps below the window sill despite taking the sand and cement out of their van. My husband filled the gaps and noticed that one window did not fit the sill correctly and did not look right. Knowing they would be back to replace the cracked window we rang to complain about the fitting of one of the windows and to ask if it could be corrected when the replacement window was fitted. We were told this would not be a problem, but we would have to wait over three weeks for the replacement window despite the original order of three windows being done in a week! We spoke with a Manager on the Friday who offered to inspect the work on the Monday, but unfortunately we were not available until the Wednesday. He duly visited and could understand why we were unhappy and could not understand why it was taking so long to get the replacement. He then rang when he was back in the office and we were told the replacement could be fitted the following Monday, quicker than the three weeks we were originally told. Two fitters duly arrived on time on the Wednesday, one correctly fitted the window that we were unhappy with whilst the other replaced the broken fitment, which broke when it was fitted! We immediately rang the manager again and were advised the a new pane would be fitted the following Thursday morning. We waited until gone 1pm on the Thursday to find out where the fitters were and were told that the appointment was for the afternoon and they would be there between 12-5pm. They eventually arrived about 4.15, quickly discovered that the problem causing the panes to crack was a screw that was not covered when the original fitters fitted the frame. In summary, the windows are fine it depends on who fits them. Dust sheets would have been nice on the wooden floor (they were put down on the carpets), but none covered the areas away from the windows so dust was still walked through. The second and third visits were by two different sets of brothers who were good.

Patricialumsden's Response to anoymous99's Review

Written on: 04/12/2016

same as us, never turned up four times as promised to make good the work. suppose to be coming again o the 5th december 2016. we will see

“Impressed with the workmanship”

written by MarieLambert on 26/10/2016

Greatly impressed with the installation. Workmen arrived early and left early. They were very clean and efficient. We are very pleased and shall be having a conservatory completed in the new year.

“Great Windows fair price no more condensation”

written by Miller371 on 23/10/2016

Condensation in the mornings was driving us mad, it's now all gone thanks to these great new windows, really happy with everything from the trade windows warehouse, thanks

“Very nice salesman”

written by simonbay on 20/10/2016

I've had a few windows/doors done over the years from the number of houses i've lived in. I would say that TWW are by far the easiest i've dealt with. From the initial appointment, where the salesman talked me through the various options, to the fitting, I couldn't of asked for better. I am over the moon with it and would highly recommend.

“rubbish ”

written by Hoganve71 on 14/10/2016

5 visits still no windows

Patricialumsden's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2016

ours will be five visits, but to make good and finish the work. keep cancelling

“I would recommend ”

written by czFord157 on 13/10/2016

After reading a few reviews I was hesitant, in all honesty I couldn't disagree more. After I had the gentleman round to price the windowsI felt reassured I wouldn't be writing a bad review. After the initial appointment I had fantastic service. The ladies at the main head office answered any questions I had regarding the fitting of the windows down to the guys who fitted the windows they were very friendly and tidy. The windows are a high quality and make such a difference to the house, they make it so much warmer already. I had all my windows replaced. And yes I have recommended them to family and friends. This was a lovely company to use. And I would use again for any further work.

“Windows and doors”

written by FredEn on 12/10/2016

Brilliant installation of my windows and french doors. They kept us informed daily of what they were doing. They cleared up on a daily basis. We would recommend without hesitation.

“3 new windows fitted”

written by Adelyn278 on 12/10/2016

Used before for my doors. Now just had 3 windows fitted. Done a great job again..thank you..

“Worst company I have ever had dealings with. Keep well...”

written by KeeganKendall228 on 30/09/2016

Incompetence seems to permeate throughout this company. From the initial installation it took 106 days for the job to be completed. Like other complainants we had cancelled visits - 6 in all. Visits were cancelled on the day with very feeble excuses being offered. On 3 other occasions a team of fitters turned up but could not carry out or complete the tasks because they either had the wrong size window unit or incomplete materials. Our initial installation was shoddy and led to extensive communications with the company. Furniture and fabric in my home was damaged - damaged door frames, scratched and dented furniture, adhesive stuck in carpets, the list is endless.Frequently my phone calls to the company were not returned and when I did manage to speak with someone I was greeted with apologies and promises which were, in turn repeatedly broken. I could go on.....

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!”

written by dklp66 on 14/09/2016

Booked to have soffits gutting etc done. They failed to turn up on 2 separate dates, giving poor excuses. Tried to cancel and they offered me money off. After I turned their offer down they said they would call back later that day with a better offer. Haven't heard from them since even after emailing them to cancel. They have my deposit of £151 still. Be careful with by paying by cheque which they talked me into paying with as it's hard for you to recover the money from your bank. Good luck if you do use them!

“Phoned to say was running late which i said ok i also...”

written by 213Connolly on 25/08/2016

Phoned to say was running late which i said ok i also told him i only want a price will not be paying or signing anything waited all afternoon didn't turn up not even another phone call to re book appointment complete joke what a way to run a company i be going else where

“Rubbish, unhelpful, we are there just to give them money.”

written by hawklord29 on 22/08/2016

1. first day cancelled two days before fitting. 2. week later, part windows fitted, upstairs windows were too big by 8cms 3. week later to be fitted am then changed to pm, phoned them at 2pm advised they were coming still not to worry. phoned them at 3:30pm and was advised they would not be able to attend that day. re arranged again for next day. 4. fitters arrived and fitted the two remaining window frames but found one glass pane was cracked from top to bottom, was fitted but needs replacing. 5. have kept asking for a manager to speak to but no one phoned me even when had been promised, they phoned to arrange refitting new window i refused until spoken to manager, manager phoned and i asked for compensation for everything that has happened, he replied unable to do that so now looking into see if any regulators can be used.. 6. WISHED I HAD SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE, WOULD HAVE SAVED ME LOTS OF MONEY and DAYS WAITING IN FOR THEM TO ARRIVE. 7. AVOID THIS COMPANY - WOULD HAVE GIVEN ZERO STAR BUT UNABLE TO.

“Stay well away from the company! ”

written by JovanCowan1975 on 25/06/2016

Stay away from trade window warehouse! They are a disgrace as a company there sales man are very pushy and very manipulative, I asked for my deposit back they refused and still went ahead with the job Anyway! They done a terrible job on my Windows and front door, I am now currently in dispute with them as my two of my windows have cracked and I've got a lot of draft and condensation. They are overly priced for what they are offering, i have phoned the company on a number of times and all I keep getting is he will call you back! I've recently found out that they aren't legally allowed to fit Windows as they have had their certificate of them and aren't even friendly registered! This company is a disgrace and targeted my elderly mother

“Complete Rubbish ”

written by Gonzalez161 on 12/06/2016

Anyone thinking of using this company keep well away do not waste you money on anything this company say they can do for you.