Camerich Reviews - camerich.co.uk

Camerich Reviews - camerich.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Camerich Reviews - camerich.co.uk

“Great customer service”

written by StephenL765 on 20/02/2024

I purchased a Camerich sofa a couple of years ago. I moved house recently and changed the configuration of the sofa but realized that I needed two long screws. I contacted the customer service of Camerich and they were incredibly helpful, locating the screws in their warehouse and shipping them the same day. I was impressed by how nice and reactive they were.

“Amazing thank you Nastaran”

written by Katie266 on 26/10/2023

Nastaran was very knowledgable and extremely helpful in helping us configure our dream sofa. I could not recommend more if you are wanting advice or to purchase a lovely sofa. Nastaran was also very helpful with what material we should choose.

“Great service”

written by zambeezy190 on 22/09/2023

I’ve previously ordered two sofas from Camerich and most recently ordered two counter stools through the call centre. I was looked after by a person called Ishraq, who was very pleasant and gave me great service.

“Incredible service - the only place I will buy a sofa...”

written by NicolaGreen900 on 27/06/2023

Wow!I have received the most incredible service from this company! I purchased my gorgeous sofa from the Lazytime range purely via website images and outstanding communication via email with an agent from the company. I experienced exceptional bespoke, speedy assistance whilst in the process of choosing the correct colour and fabric choices for the space I wanted it for. Camerich very kindly stored the sofa for me free of charge for a number of weeks before I moved into my new apartment and delivery was super smooth. I am now in the process of choosing scatter cushions, an enjoyable process for me as I have direct contact with the agent who has been amazing on guiding me with contrasting colours and fabrics to suit the space and my personal taste. The quality is just stunning! I have been so well looked after throughout the journey, nothing is ever too much trouble and it has been an absolute pleasure liaising with her throughout. Thank you very much and I look forward to future purchases!

“Great Experience”

written by sultanattar on 16/01/2023

I had a great experience with Camerich from the start. I had started furnishing my flat and was assisted by a representative. She was attentive and made sure that I was happy with every item I purchased. Even when I changed my mind about a few pieces, the replacement process after delivery was extremely smooth and I ended up loving every item I received.

Camerich's Response to sultanattar's Review

Written on: 18/01/2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're really glad that you had such a positive experience in the showroom and are pleased with the furniture you've now had delivered. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to get back in touch! Camerich UK

“Great sofas and matching customer service”

written by NickyHopper on 23/06/2022

After searching for months for the right sofa, we walked Into Camerich and saw exactly what we wanted. The decision to buy was made so much easier with the great customer service. She couldn’t be more helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.

Camerich's Response to NickyHopper's Review

Written on: 24/06/2022

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review! We're really glad we were able to help you find what you wanted and hope to see you again in the future.

Any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch!

Camerich UK

“Amazing sofa fantastic customer service ”

written by Agosja83 on 06/04/2022

A fantastic experience from start to finish. We Ordered the sofa with Marian at the Islington shop. We went for the lazy time plus model. Marian was super efficient and the communication was great. The sofa arrived a little later than expected but we absolutely love it. It’s beautifully finished and it looks timeless! It completes our living space perfectly! We love the colour, the rich soft to touch fabric and the simplicity of the design.

“Impressive service!”

written by Ramseyow41 on 22/03/2021

The service I received when enquiring about sofas was fantastic. The consultants were very responsive, sent 2 packages of fabric samples, took the time to understand what I was looking for, and gave me a great price for the sofa and delivery. I didn’t end up buying the sofa I was considering in the end due to being based in mainland Europe and unable go and see the sofa during COVID restrictions, but I will consider Camerich in future and have no hesitation in recommending them.

Written on: 24/03/2021

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are thrilled to hear you are happy with our services. Should you consider us in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are more than happy to assist you with any further enquires.
All the best, Camerich

“wonderful service start to finish”

written by Fox423 on 06/03/2020

Wonderful company to deal with. Bought the sofa from Camerich Kings Road, dealt with the member of staff there, can't thank her enough for her help. Unfortunately I had to return the sofa as although I had tried it many times instore, I found it eventually after 2/3 months too uncomfortable for me with my bad back. I expected difficulty returning it, but I had no problems. I sent them photos of the sofa and they agreed on the return and a full refund. Thank you to the person I dealt with for your efficient service.

Memandq's Comment

Written on: 20/12/2021

Hi, did you have to pay to return the sofa? Thank you.

“Great response when help was needed”

written by on 06/06/2019

We ordered our beautiful new L-shaped sofa from the Camerich shop on Great Titchfield Street, where the staff was very helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable. When it was delivered and assembled, it transpired that the two sofa pieces that create the 'L' couldn't simply be clipped together as we'd seen with other models. This meant the pieces kept moving appear, making it rather uncomfortable if you were unfortunate enough to sit in the wrong spot. But the design consultant, who had advised us in the shop in the first place, was great in dealing with it and getting things sorted out. She liaised with the support/assembly/contract upholstery teams and in no time arranged for the appropriate clipping mechanise to be send to us – best of all, free of change. Noor, once again, thanks for the great service! It's fantastic to see people who genuinely care. Who not just look after you during the sales process, but also afterwards.

Written on: 26/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback of your experience at Camerich West End. We are delighted to hear that you are now most happy with your sofa and hope that you can continue to enjoy it for many years to come.
Of course, if there is anything further we can ever do to assist, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Kind regards,
Camerich

“Excellent service and products”

written by 94Duckworth on 04/09/2018

They delivered on time and took great care to ensure everything was set up properly. Can't fault anything. After sales service very good, especially from the Swiss Cottage Manager.

Written on: 05/09/2018

Good Morning

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review your experience with Camerich. We are delighted to hear that your order was recieved on time and that you are most happy with the products in your home. Here at Camerich we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service we can and is always reassuring to hear from our customers that this is recieved.
We hope that you will be most happy with your items for many years to come and should you have any future furniture requirements, we hope we can assist again.
Camerich UK

“Thank you Camerich!”

written by Juliemayorison on 05/08/2018

I visited the shop in Swiss Cottage. The staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I decided to order two leather sofas that were delivered in the specified time by a very professional delivery company. The sofas are very comfortable and of such good quality. Everyone comments on how stylish they look! I cannot fault both the product and service that I received.

Camerich's Response to Juliemayorison's Review

Written on: 09/08/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely feedback about your experience with Camerich and we are delighted to hear that you are so happy with both the sofas and our services. We have no doubt they look stylish in your home and hope that you will be happy with the furniture in many years to come. Should there be anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Kindest regards Camerich

“Amazing service from Camerich”

written by aholt2018 on 31/07/2018

Camerich - and especially Ruby - were so helpful to us when we discovered our sofa in storage had been destroyed through fire. They organised a new sofa for us with a loan one to tide us over and were so helpful and sympathetic. Would definitely recommend!

Camerich's Response to aholt2018's Review

Written on: 01/08/2018

Good Morning

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your experience with Camerich, I will be sure to pass your gratitude to Ruby. Whilst I am very sorry to hear that your original sofa was sadly destroyed, I am delighted to hear that you were able to find a new replacement with Camerich and are enjoying your loan sofa whilst you wait. I hope you will be just as happy with your ordered sofa once it arrives.

Camerich

“But what sofa to buy??”

written by Mrs_Hughes on 30/07/2018

We'd moved to our new flat completely sofa-less and with no clue as to what we wanted. Recommended by a friend we visited Camerich who used their interior design knowledge to recommend the perfect size and style for our new home and was delivered within no time. Will buy all our furniture from the Camerich team in the future.

Camerich's Response to Mrs_Hughes's Review

Written on: 30/07/2018

Good Morning Mrs. Hughes,
Thank you for taking the time to post some positive feedback of your experience at Camerich.
We are delighted to hear that our that our Design Consultants were able to assist you in choosing the perfect sofa for your home, and even more so that it was promptly delivered, allowing you to enjoy it straight away. We have no doubt it looks fantastic in your new flat.
If there are any more furniture items you need to complete your new home, we would be more than happy to help.
Kind regards,
Camerich.

“Great showroom with amazing service”

written by KieraMonroe106 on 21/06/2018

I normally wouldn’t be bothered to post a review online but I was so impressed with the service I received from this company that I felt I should. We just bought our first house and a friend recommended Camerich to us. Went to the showroom last week and the girl in there was super helpful, even made us a delicious coffee whilst we tested out the sofas. We were a little clueless about what was best for our space and they even did helpful drawings to help us visualise. We finally decided on the Lazy time in a fab velvet fabric and ordered a beautiful marble dining table and some chairs too. They also have a great idea where you can get a sofa on loan whilst we wait for ours to be made which is so helpful as we had nothing in the meantime. The loan sofa was delivered today - it’s almost the same but a different fabric which is amazing. Such a great experience. Great value for money and amazing service in store.

Written on: 03/07/2018

Hello
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We genuinely appreciate our customers taking the time to review and share their experiences with Camerich. I am delighted to hear our Design Consultants were able to assist you with choosing the perfect products and glad you enjoyed your coffee also. We hope you are enjoying your loan sofa whilst you wait for your own sofa to be made and have every confidence that you will love your own furniture even more when it all arrives.
Thank you again for taking the time to post your review and if there is ever anything we can do to assist further, please get in touch

“Amazing experience ”

written by DavidCurzon on 11/02/2018

An amazing store, with outstanding products - quality, craftsmanship and design of the highest order. The person I dealt with is an absolute star, helpful, attentive and nothing is too much trouble.

Camerich's Response to DavidCurzon's Review

Written on: 12/02/2018

Hi! Thank you for your wonderful feedback, this is highly appreciated and we are pleased to hear you were so satisfied with the experience. We hope you will be most happy with your furniture! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should there be anything else we can assist you with in the future.

All the best,
Camerich

“Excellent Service & Furniture”

written by DahliaCross145 on 24/01/2018

I recently bought a two-seat sofa, dining table and chairs from their West End showroom. The staff were incredibly helpful, they understood what I wanted for my space and made me feel so at ease throughout the whole process. In addition, my furniture was delivered within a week, the same day I moved in! The sofa is so comfy and the dining table and chairs look fab, I could not be happier! I would highly recommend Camerich to everyone and I will definitely go back when I need more furniture!

Written on: 25/01/2018

Good Morning DahliaCross145
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Camerich. We are delighted to hear that you are most happy with the service you received in store, and even more importantly with the products once they are in your home. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of assistance with any future purchases.
Camerich

“Amazing sofa - thank you! ”

written by ReneeFitzsimmons202 on 03/07/2017

I would absolutely recommend Camerich if you're after a super comfortable and gorgeous sofa. The staff were really attentive and showed me around a number of different options to help me pick the best one for me and my partner. Will come back again!

Written on: 03/07/2017

Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to post such lovely feedback of your experience at the Camerich showroom. We are absolutely delighted that you are most pleased with your Camerich sofa and hope that both you and your partner can continue to enjoy it for many years to come. If there is anything further that we can assist you with, or should we be able to help with any of your future furniture requirements, please do let us know.

“Brilliant Cusomer Service”

written by ruHolder56 on 13/06/2017

My boyfriend and I bought a sofa from Camerich which has recently arrived and we're so happy with it! The customer service when we were in the showroom was excellent, really helpful and really helped us ensure we were making the right decision in terms of colours and size (as it's a big purchase!). We didn't feel rushed and had lots of opportunities to ask lots of question and really put our minds at east. Having a loan sofa was also an absolute life-saver as we had somewhere to sit whilst we waited for it's arrival! Really happy!

Written on: 20/06/2017

Thank you for your kind feedback ruHolder56, we are delighted to have been of assistance and even more pleased to know that you are happy with your purchase. At Camerich we really enjoy taking the time to get to know our customers, to ensure that the furniture you receive is just right. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything in the future. The Camerich Team.

“Fantastic new sofa! ”

written by on 09/06/2017

I love my new Camerich sofa delivered this week! I didnt think it was possible to find such a fantastic sofa for quite an awkward room, but on visiting a couple of the London showrooms I was given various options that really maximised the space. The sales staff even drew up a few visualisations which helped me make my decision. The next decision was the colour and fabric and I was given plenty of samples to try out at home before committing. They even lent me a sofa whilst I waited for my order. Now that it's been delivered I'm 100% sure I've made the right choice and I'm sure I'll be back soon for an extra set of covers - if I ever make it off the sofa! Really impressed with the comfort, design and value for money!

Written on: 12/06/2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are ever so pleased to have helped with your furniture search and are sure you will enjoy the piece for many years to come.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can help with anything else in the future.

Kind Regards