Titan-Pro TP500 Rotavator Reviews

Titan-Pro TP500 Rotavator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Titan-Pro TP500 Rotavator

Titan-Pro TP500 Rotavator

“Great machine ”

Written on: 19/07/2013 by samwise22 (1 review written)

Great machine. You can use it on any soil and it does the job well. Lent it to others who agree wholeheartedly. Three different speeds as well as a reverse - good when there is not enough room to turn. Delivery was on time and included in the price is a 1 year warentee. Would advise others to get this nifty machine. Sam

“Good Tiller for the price”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by psammy (2 reviews written)

Thanks very much to Titan Pro. Very happy with this tiller. Got it in the sale for £465 and another £20 or so for delivery. It's not the biggest tiller in the world but it suits my garden perfectly. Its compact, but turns the soil excellently. A must for any keen Gardener, on a budget. Only downside to my experience was the courier City Link, useless service, but I still had the item in my shed within 4 days. Thank you, Peter, Truro.

“Arrived in excellent time. ”

Written on: 15/10/2010 by piperandy (2 reviews written)

Arrived in excellent time.
Easy to start and use with an easy grip clutch lever.
Not too noisey with a powerful 6.5Hp TP engine!
Turns soil well ensuring its all nice and loose.
Overall very happy with this Titan Pro Tiller.

“Have really enjoyed using this new tiller on my...”

Written on: 22/09/2010 by timrolan62 (1 review written)

Have really enjoyed using this new tiller on my garden. It is very easy to start and use and does a brilliant job to the soil. It is a sturdy machine so can see it lasting a long while! Definitely value for money and would reccomend to anyone who loves gardening.

Thank you Titan Pro, will definitely buy from you again.

“Very pleased with my new Titan-Pro tiller. Had it 1...”

Written on: 12/09/2010

Very pleased with my new Titan-Pro tiller. Had it 1 week now and its done the job got a really fine till with the 2 speed function. Engine starts on the first pull and it has a dead mans handle for safety. A nice feature is the way you can use it to tow a trailer with the wheels slipped on.
delivery took 3 days excellent

“After watching the video of the rotovator at work on...”

Written on: 15/10/2010 by gregholden (1 review written)

After watching the video of the rotovator at work on the titan pro website I decided to purchase the product. I have had the tiller/rotovator for a couple of months now and i can honeslty say it has made mine and my wifes lives a lot easier! Our allotment was turned and ready in a couple of days which would have taken us weeks by hand and still then wouldnt have managed to do such a good job of loosening the soil. Perfect for keen gardeners!

“The titan pro tiller is perfect for my larger plot as...”

Written on: 13/10/2010 by matt68whiteside (1 review written)

The titan pro tiller is perfect for my larger plot as it has a powerful TP 6.5HP petrol engine so does the job with an ease that my other tiller failed to do. It also came with transport wheels which means my son can take it and use it at his allotment. I am extremely happy with this tiller and its one year warranty! Was also delivered on time and in good condition. No complaints.

“The titan pro rotovator has served me well. It has...”

Written on: 18/09/2010 by colinburt67 (1 review written)

The titan pro rotovator has served me well. It has done my garden a treat. It arrived in great timing. Its powerful and easy to use. Perfect for turning and loosening soil. Give it a 5 out of 5!

“I bought this little beauty for my small garden...”

Written on: 11/09/2010 by hardyman (2 reviews written)

I bought this little beauty for my small garden buisiness I was concerned that it would not be up to the job it was such a good price. I need not have worried, its a little gem. 2 speed engine starts first time, really strong twin belts. Past the warranty period now and its never missed a beat. I would have given it 5 stars but delivery took 5 days.Very clever design with the wheels easily detached and the tines just slip on. I use the ridger all the time