Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Reviews

Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry

Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry

“i like this nivea fruity shine strawberry very muh...”

Written on: 30/01/2011 by durgadevi (1 review written)

i like this nivea fruity shine strawberry very muh .....its so super i love it ,,,,i told to all my friends ,even they like it. thank u for nivea. :)… Read Full Review

“I am not very fond of using lipsticks or colors. But...”

Written on: 05/09/2010 by orangeorn (7 reviews written)

I am not very fond of using lipsticks or colors. But to protect lips I usually go for lip balms or lip guards and I use them only at night. Sometime back I just thought I should get a nice color for my lips but I did not want a lipstick as such, So I browsed through colored lip gurads/lip care. I came across this Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry. I have used a lip guard from nivea before and it was awesome. So I thought this product would enrich my lips as well would add some strawberry red color… Read Full Review