Cambridge Residential Reviews - www.cambridge-residential.co.uk

“The agents from Cambridge Residentials are a lazy...”

Written on: 02/09/2010

The agents from Cambridge Residentials are a lazy bunch sitting on their bums expecting money for nothing.

They never call you back. They even didn't call the vendor to tell them that we signed the mortgage and everything can go ahead.

They pressed us to use their solicitor who was so expensive that it smelled after an additional income stream for Cambridge Residentials.

They lie to you.
Their description of what was included in the contract was wrong, so we were surprised to find out about… Read Full Review

Panzy's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2013

I went to see a one bed property with them in Brighton today - the lady showing around didn't know the council tax band, nor how the water and electricity are paid...but she did mention that their fees are £180 pp (so £360 for me and my partner) and that we would have to hand over another £400 to secure the deal...money for old rope. Also I stipulated that I wanted to be the first viewer, and was told I would be, however when I arrived another person was stepping out having seen the place. Also - when I called to make the appointment, I was told 3 times to call back, I couldn't leave my number, because all agents were out and busy. Not impressed, won't be looking at anything else with this lot.

Read 1 Comment