L'enclume Cartmel Reviews

L'enclume Cartmel - Ask a question now

“Hi everyone, im a true working class lad who spends...”

Written on: 24/10/2010

Hi everyone, im a true working class lad who spends his money wisely, this restaurant is a real eating experience & in my view if you want a special night out to treat someone then you will not struggle to beat this restaurant because you couldn't beat it! (not cheap but when ever is top quality cheap)the service is brilliant & the surroundings so tasteful (not the lamp on the desk as you enter the restaurant. they seemed to do 3 different menus so it should suit all needs. thank you to all the… Read Full Review

“Sorry, but my wife and I dined at this restaurant...”

Written on: 26/08/2010

Sorry, but my wife and I dined at this restaurant earlier this week and were very, very disappointed with the tastes and flavours of a majority of the courses. We dined at two other 'fine dining' restaurants while on holiday in the area, one with a Michelin (Holbet Gill Hotel - incorrectly spelt) and Miller Howe Hotel. I liked both and my wife who has the gourmet's palate preferred Miller Howe. I cannot stress how disappointed we were in L'enclume… Read Full Review