Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - Ask a question now

“Excellent Value for Money”

Written on: 30/10/2021 by EllaGamiz (9 reviews written)

The eyeliner applies perfectly—not too thick or too thin—just right. It stays on well and is excellent value for money. I'm not going to buy the expensive ones anymore. It did take a bit to get here, but since I'm in Iraq, I'll overlook that. I suggest this to anybody looking for a quick and flawless eyeliner application. Just so you know, it doesn't smudge either… Read Full Review

“I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this...”

Written on: 26/08/2010 by anenglishrose (1 review written)

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this eyeliner. It was given to me as a present a while back and I have continued to buy it because of its great value for money, easy application and long-lasting wear. The eyeliner twists up and can be applied to the upper lash line as well as the waterline, and surprisingly does not smudge or run and remains in the same place for several hours. The brown eyeliner (which is the one I use) is dark and rich in colour and really lines eyes… Read Full Review