Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner Reviews

5.0
  • Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - Ask a question now

“Excellent Value for Money”

written by EllaGamiz on 30/10/2021

The eyeliner applies perfectly—not too thick or too thin—just right. It stays on well and is excellent value for money. I'm not going to buy the expensive ones anymore. It did take a bit to get here, but since I'm in Iraq, I'll overlook that. I suggest this to anybody looking for a quick and flawless eyeliner application. Just so you know, it doesn't smudge either.

“I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this...”

written by anenglishrose on 26/08/2010

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this eyeliner. It was given to me as a present a while back and I have continued to buy it because of its great value for money, easy application and long-lasting wear. The eyeliner twists up and can be applied to the upper lash line as well as the waterline, and surprisingly does not smudge or run and remains in the same place for several hours. The brown eyeliner (which is the one I use) is dark and rich in colour and really lines eyes perfectly. I usually apply it before school at around 8 in the morning and by the time I return home at 3.30pm it still hasn't budged! I would recommend this to a friend because it looks so good and glides on so effortlessly. I have yet to find a better alternative!