The Currency Club Reviews - www.thecurrencyclub.co.uk

• Speed of service

The Currency Club www.thecurrencyclub.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Currency Club www.thecurrencyclub.co.uk

The Currency Club www.thecurrencyclub.co.uk

“Excellent way to change GB pounds into something else”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by Monodexter (1 review written)

The currency Club offered a great exchange rate. The whole system was quick and straightforward online - no need to find a beaureau de change, etc. They delivered my Euros by secure post exactly as promised on the day agreed. I'll definitely use the Currency Club again.

“excellent Currency Dealers”

Written on: 05/09/2022 by Trasgarian (1 review written)

I have started using The Currency Club to obtain my US$ currency needs. Without going into too many details I have a regular requirement for US$ from $500 to $2500. Whilst I appreciate this is relatively small numbers for commercial dealings it is ideal numbers for travel and incidentals. They are swift, accurate and give as good a rate as I would get from a major currency dealer especially in light of the small values, I know because I buy US$ for my company's overseas payments. They have consistently better rates than their high street competitors. I am very glad I found them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for smaller quantities of currency

“Mr Reid ”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by jayden.16 (1 review written)

Excellent service from currency club ordered dollars on Friday at 4/15 it was bank holiday on the Monday post office we’re on strike on Wednesday got my dollars first thing Thursday morning ordered in plenty time got tracking number and could track my money excellent service

“Amazing customer service.”

Written on: 01/09/2022 by Oldbugger1 (1 review written)

First time I have purchased euros online. This company is a credit to their industry. I have MS, and was resting in bed when the parcel from the currency club arrived. Somehow, as I opened it, I allowed 1100 euros to slip into my bed unnoticed. Fearing some serious problems had occurred I immediately contacted the currency club who were supportive and assured me they would carry out an investigation immediately. At 7:30 pm one of their managers called me very concerned as they had kept their staff in the office in order to complete their investigation but to no avail. Thankfully I had discovered the lost monies in my bed, much to both my and theirs relief. As I attempted to apologise, their manager instead thanked me, explaining they had never had a problem of this nature before so it had given them an opportunity to test their security systems. I will be sharing this story with everyone who will listen.

“Great easy transaction ”

Written on: 19/07/2022 by VincentWheeler (1 review written)

Placed on order on the Monday and foreign currency arrived in the ideal denomination before 10am today. We’ll done on being a pleasure to do business with. Was weary at first but the great rates were enough to convince me to give it a go. Well done on the excellent communication . Will definitely be back again.

“First Class Service”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Massey-Harris (2 reviews written)

Absolutely fantastic service, first order placed on Thursday afternoon and delivered Saturday morning, very professional service with detailed email communication as the order progressed. Despite some concerning reviews I trusted The Currency Club and they did deliver what I expected of them, so will defiantly use them again very soon.

“First Class Service”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Massey-Harris (2 reviews written)

“Excellent all round”

Written on: 02/07/2022

I ordered Euros on a Friday afternoon and received them the next day, even though I didn't expect them until the Monday. The bills were in various denominations as I requested so I am very happy with the service provided. I would not hesitate to use this company again in the future.

“Dreadful ”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by Corcoran433 (1 review written)

A request for £1200 Swiss frances included a 1000 Swiss franc note which can not be used and has to be exchanged in a bank

“Very good service. No hassle and a good exchange rate.”

Written on: 21/04/2022 by aeroman1 (1 review written)

No fuss. Very good service. Good exchange rate. Would definitely recommend.

“Disappointed ”

Written on: 09/04/2022 by Walks4000 (1 review written)

Service and process ok. However requested small denominations but received mostly $100 bills which are not very useful when trying to use in places that will not accept cards and the reason I needed some cash. Would not use again, the option to get notes that are easy to spend is more important than a few extra dollars on the rate. Don’t offer small medium and large denomination options if you only can send large bills.

“Late delivery and left in unlocked porch.”

Written on: 24/03/2022 by Pfph (1 review written)

I requested delivery of €900 on Wednesday 23rd March but did not receive until 12.15 on 24th March Delivery was signed for by an unknown person presumably the deliverer, and left in an unlocked porch.

“Insulting and feels untrustworthy”

Written on: 19/11/2021 by Lirikittle (1 review written)

I have just received my order of Jordanian Dinar. I had requested small notes. Currency Club say they can't guarantee theycan send denominations as requested. But what they sent are individual notes worth £52.50 each. This is utterly ridiculous. You'd be laughed at even in the UK for presenting a £50 note - they basically don't even exist within circulation. Upon arrival in Jordan, how on earth am I supposed to pay for a £3 airport bus, or £1 falafel sandwich? What they have sent is as good as useless to me. And it's likely to cost me extra, on top of Currency Club's exchange fees, to get it exchanged again for smaller notes upon arrival. I wish I'd just used an ATM when I got there. It would have cost me less too. A pretty insulting and laughable service. Or how to greatly annoy a first time customer. Add to this that I hadn't even clicked to confirm the order, yet got an email to confirm my order had been made even before I had done so, and was committed to a transaction that I hadn't actually yet committed to. And it begins to look like a seriously shady business. In which case, at least I got the money at all I suppose! But in practically unusable denominations, and the absolute opposite of my request. An insulating service.

“No debit card facility”

Written on: 19/10/2021 by Alden360 (1 review written)

I couldn't use my debit card to make payment. I don't do internet banking on my phone so I was unable to do a bank transfer. I didn't purchase currency for this reason.

“Easy to use and quite efficient ”

Written on: 12/10/2021 by Colemanxu241 (1 review written)

Easy to use and reasonably quick turnaround I would recommend to others

“A Great Service”

Written on: 21/09/2021 by Redman1951 (1 review written)

Easy to use site offering a great rate, kept informed of order status at all times , currency delivered when expected what more could you ask for. This is the first time I’ve used The Currency Club I have no hesitation in recommending it for your foreign currency needs.

“Great service”

Written on: 11/09/2021 by iscole0 (1 review written)

The ordering process was very easy to do. I got two currency with good rates. Picked the date I wanted and arrived royalmail special delivery on the date I had chosen. Definitely would recommend.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 19/03/2021 by RoyD30 (1 review written)

Used the currency club for the first time on the 17th march. Seamless transaction,excellent communication and polite and efficient staff. Requested delivery on friday 19th,and it arrived at 9am. Brill.

“Did not supply within 24 hours”

Written on: 15/10/2020 by Sofia317 (1 review written)

I went with this company as it quoted next day delivery, well I stayed at home all day expecting it to be delivered, received a email to say that it will be delivered tomorrow, do I waste another day of my life hoping it may arrive Friday ??? Yes a better rate but if you value your time it's not so good, Back to the Post office for a reliable service yes a few points less but they are reliable. Would I recommend this company NO

“One word - Excellent!”

Written on: 04/08/2020 by RdeG (1 review written)

Simple, fast, competitive, reliable. Nothing else to say - having now used a couple of times will never go anywhere else.