HiQ, Wellingborough Reviews

HiQ, Wellingborough - Ask a question now

“Never Answer phone calls ”

Written on: 06/04/2019 by AmeliaOlson (1 review written)

Tried calling all day No answer Wanted tyres fitting Went elsewhere even though people are virtually.next door to me… Read Full Review

“Great Garage”

Written on: 10/10/2017 by Crowson90 (2 reviews written)

Been using these for years, but I went somewhere else for my MOT it was more convenient, big mistake they were talking telephone numbers for the work that was needed, went back to HIQ and the Staff couldn’t be more helpful, good price was agreed and within a couple of days my car was sorted and sailed through the MOT, stick to what and who you know, car needs oil change and brakes soon and yes I will be back, cheers guys and thank you… Read Full Review

“Rip off!!”

Written on: 22/05/2012

I needed my tyres balanced so took my car to HiQ, they gave me a quote of £250 plus VAT as they said all of my tyres needed alligned, balanced & I needed one new tyre. I then took my car to Selecta Tyres in Kettering. They charged me £25.00, said only 2 of my tyres were off balance and none of them needed replacing!!!… Read Full Review

“Dont use this place. The bloke there with short grey...”

Written on: 22/08/2010

Dont use this place. The bloke there with short grey hair is very rude and has a bad attitude. Ask simple question and tries to flog you full brakes etc without even checking car. Wasnt even interested in balencing my tyres which was all i needed (expect as not much profit in it) appaling attitude, used central tyres which is quick, excellent service and good pricing.

Avoid this person at hi-q or even hi-q all together the staff are poor alround. Please get advice elsewhere before agreeing to… Read Full Review