Shane Rhoden Photography, Lufkin, TX Reviews

Shane Rhoden Photography, Lufkin, TX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shane Rhoden Photography, Lufkin, TX

Shane Rhoden Photography, Lufkin, TX

“Google Randall Shane Rhoden before you call him”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by Angrygroom (1 review written)

Hiring Randal Shane Rhoden to take pictures of our wedding was the worst idea ever. Rude, unprofessional, pushy, and narcissistic. If we had just made one google search of the name in Lufkin, Texas we would have known everything we needed to know about the man. Do not call on this business.

“Really enjoyed working with Shane…”

Written on: 22/08/2016 by HanaBriggs182 (1 review written)

We have really enjoyed working with Shane Rhoden as he is the epitome of a professional business man while incorporating an in depth personal approach and feeling in all of his work. We have worked with Shane in several different settings, from senior portraits, bridal portraits, as well as our wedding photographer. It is hard to say which was the best because Shane achieved perfection in all settings. It was a pleasure to do business with Shane, who is now a very dear friend to our family. Starrla Mundt

“Would have no hesitation in calling Shane again!”

Written on: 01/03/2016 by CobyRollins1990 (1 review written)

We first met with Shane at Chick-Fil-A just to lay out the very broad basics of what we wanted. We instantly liked his easy going nature. Quickly the wedding day arrived and Shane did exactly what he promised, he captured our day our way! Afterward he kept us informed about when our pictures would be available to view on-line, and when we had a bit of trouble getting the order placed, he worked with us to get it handled. We were very pleased with the photographs, digital images, and would have no hesitation in calling on Shane’s services again! Thank you Shane for being part of our day!

“Absolutely loved having him as our wedding...”

Written on: 11/01/2016

Absolutely loved having him as our wedding photographer! He not only went above & beyond but he went the extra mile to make sure our wedding pictures were fabulous! Each photo we received was beautiful! He captured every moment from beginning to end and everything in between of our wedding. We truly appreciate his hours of hard work and dedication. Would highly recommend him to anyone that is searching for a photographer!

“Saying he will fine for posting wedding photos of...”

Written on: 11/06/2015

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding a couple months ago for one of my very good friends and I recently texted her asking why she has still not posted a single photo from her wedding online.. Well, I was informed that the photographer (who not a single person in the bridal or groom's party liked) would not allow her to. He apparently has all copyright control over the images and told her that for every photo she posts online he is going to fine her $1,000!!! He also didn't post any photos on his website or facebook for her to be able to share so none of her friends or family can even see the pictures. It is ridiculous that she would pay thousands of dollars to not even get to share the pictures from such a big day in her and her husbands lives. But the most ridiculous part is that she is been trying to contact him for days about this whole issue and he has been reading her messages and refuses to reply. I would not recommend Shane to anyone! I have been around many photographers and have never heard of these things being an issue.. You would think if someone paid you that much money, you would want to make them happy, but I guess not.. Not to mention all the free advertising he is missing out on by refusing to let people post his photos.

“Amazing experience!”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by angelarichard (1 review written)

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Shane to capture our engagement as well as our wedding day. I have to say that I could not imagine having anyone else right there with us to create those special memories. In general, I am extremely selective, picky even. It has been my experience that great quality and even better customer service is something that seems to be fleeting. This was not the case with Shane. He was not just our photographer nor did he treat us like we were just customers. He took the time to get to know us, and this shows in his work. He was so kind, patient, and personable. He was right there without hesitation whenever I had questions about anything, big or small. Every question was important to him and he never made me feel like an inconvenience. The time, care, and insane amount of detail that goes into every photo is incredible. The quality is unmatched, from the safe handling of our photos, the great packaging, to the care that is taken when shipping. Shane not only gave us memories, he gave us a story to tell through his amazing work. He did not simply take photos of us; he created an EXPERIENCE that we will remember forever. If quality, excellence, and overall experience are important to you then you’re in the right place!

“I absolutely love Shane's work!!”

Written on: 21/07/2014

I absolutely love Shane's work!! He was very professional and understanding! He listened to what I really wanted and delivered the best pictures I have ever seen! He kept us on schedule and was good with the whole wedding party/family. Plus, the prints and canvases were amazing!! He was ALWAYS on time and prints were delivered punctually! I will definitely be using Shane again!! Holly Davis

“I couldn’t have asked for a better...”

Written on: 24/06/2014

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day! Shane really is awesome to work with. I feel like he was the perfect person to keep the day flowing smoothly. He will travel pretty much anywhere you want to go, my wedding location specifically being in Galveston, TX. I wanted pictures of my husband and I on the beach so badly, but a few days before the wedding the forecast showed complete rain! I remember Shane saying “Doesn’t matter, no matter what we will get the pictures you want!” And we did! I would describe Shane as a perfectionist, which is a great thing when it comes to your wedding pictures! I just want to thank him again for everything he did for us. If you really want quality, unique, pictures Shane will not disappoint. -Krystal Flowers

“Super photographer!”

Written on: 22/01/2014

Shane Rhoden is a wonderful photographer to work with. He works with you to the best of his abilities from financial problems to making sure you look perfect for your day, he wants you to be happy. If you want a photographer that gives 100% to his costumer and wants every picture to be absolutely perfect in every way for your wedding story, work with him! You will not regret it! -Katrina Phillips

“Shane was fantastic.”

Written on: 05/12/2013

I recently had the pleasure of working with Shane as the photographer for my bridal and wedding portraits. What I most liked about Shane was the fact that he was the only photographer I contacted who took time from his busy schedule to actually give me a call, introduce himself, and ask what kind of photography I wanted to see as the final result. He made the experience about my husband and I, and really focused on what was important to us. Shane takes great pride in his work and wants his customers to have a beautiful story to share with family and friends forever. - Leanne & Jeremy Posey

“Fantastic photographer!”

Written on: 05/12/2013

“Wonderful photographer!”

Written on: 02/12/2013

Wonderful photographer! We love how our pictures tell the story of our wedding and how they truly are snapshots (rather than poses) of what was really happening. It was also wonderful to have Shane as our photographer because he helped keep our wedding on schedule and running smoothly. Shane was everything we wanted in a photographer and so much more! -Jami and Preston Cooper

“Shane Rhoden did our engagement and wedding pictures...”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by tashinascott (1 review written)

Shane Rhoden did our engagement and wedding pictures. We had a awesome experience with him! He worked with us through a payment plan which was really great with the expense of our then upcoming wedding. I loved the quality of the pictures and I loved the fact that he captured all of our favorite people together. We had friends who came in from everywhere. So we really loved the pictures of all of us together. He really captured those moments and that meant the world to us. Thank you Shane! -Tashina & Adam Scott

“Beyond satisfied”

Written on: 29/05/2013

I called Shane and he not only helped me, he did it in a method that speaks volumes about both his outstanding skills as a photographer and his keen desire to achieve the very best in customer satisfaction. Shane had his A game from the very start, and I mean from the moment his phone rang the first time. Not only that, when he was done taking the pictures they were delivered promptly. That was important to me, he made me feel that my priorities were his priorities, I could not have asked for more. He delivered a wonderful product quicker than I thought possible. Shane was professional, prompt, concerned, and you could tell he wanted to do the very best job possible. I am beyond satisfied, I am totally delighted with the service and the pictures Shane took. A heartfelt THANK YOU Shane!

“Horrible wedding experience”

Written on: 15/05/2013

He was rude to not only me, the bride, but the rest of my wedding party and guests! Everybody there was talking about how rude he was! I was also not happy with the pictures I received from him! There were more pictures if the guests then of the bride and groom... And there were none of the daddy daughter dance or of the family in attendance. His prices are outrageous as well! He charged me one price for an 8x10 and then I get online to my gallery and it's a whole different price online! I would not recommend him to anybody!

“A truly talented professional!”

Written on: 10/04/2013 by LadyMazuca (1 review written)

Shane Rhoden is one of the absolute most talented photographers I have ever hired. He did my engagement photos as well as photos on my wedding day. I couldn't be happier with our photos! First of all, he is dedicated and passionate. He always has a vision of what he wants and he will do what he can to get it. We had no problem doing what he asked us to do, after all; he is the professional. His "hate me now, love me later" policy couldn't be more precise. During each session, Shane was polite and easy to work with. Our wedding party had a great time during our wedding photos and said that his dedication and focus on capturing the perfect picture was evident at all times. He was always available when it came time to view our sessions and place orders, whether it was by email or telephone. When we placed our order, he sent us a tracking number so we were able to know the exact status of our package at all times. Our portraits arrived promptly and the packaging was wonderful! The canvases are an absolute work of art and look amazing in our home. I also have a few framed prints on my desk that always get complimented. We are absolutely pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone. We look forward to working with him on future sessions! - Trae and Yesy M.

“It was a great experience to work with Shane”

Written on: 09/03/2013

It was a great experience to work with Shane Rhoden. Our sessions were funny, thrilling and rewarding; his quality is impressive. --Victoria Griffin

“Shane's work is of exceptional quality”

Written on: 07/03/2013

Shane Rhoden's work is of exceptional quality! I have been pleased with the quality of each picture! Each pose makes a statement of class and variety. He works very well with each customer to meet their needs and situations! If you ever have a question or need, he is very willing and quick to help! I especially like the quality of the canvases and the "wow" factor that they image on the wall of my house! The photo shoot sessions are fun and he works quick, but efficient to make sure his customers are pleased! Shandolyn Rankin

“Thank you!”

Written on: 02/03/2013

My pictures came in the mail yesterday. I love them! Thank you so much for the extra blessing. The black and whites are way cool. I already did something fun with them and have my lovely canvas hung up. Thanks again & God Bless you Shane! -Amy Griffin

“Criminal Photography ”

Written on: 18/11/2012

I liked his work a lot, but wanted to make sure he was a good fit for me and my family. He lets on that he is a great Christian guy, but in reality he is a criminal. All I had to do was search his name and a mug shot came up. I don't think letting him be the one to take our family photos would be wise after seeing that he falsely arrested someone. I hopefully will find an honest photographer.