Ellie Sanderson - Beaconsfield Reviews

5.0

Ellie Sanderson - Beaconsfield - Ask a question now

“This gorgeous bridal boutique set in the old town of...”

written by on 17/08/2010

This gorgeous bridal boutique set in the old town of Beaconsfield came recommended by a very distant friend of a friend. Having not found what I was looking for I had nothing to lose and went along to view the dresses. The service was amazing - nothing was too much trouble and the staff really know their stuff. The dresses are amazing - very high quality, and many are made to measure. Ellie herself is extremely professional and her staff are friendly and welcoming. The seamstress who made alterations was incredible and I trusted her completely to do a wonderful job, which she did. I have now got the dress of my dreams which ended up being made by hand by the designer (Kate Sherford) herself - so entirely bespoke.
I cannot recommend this shop enough and although it's a little bit out of the way I would really consider a visit if you're still looking for 'the one' :-) KB, Walton-on-Thames