W&O Travel Reviews

W&O Travel - Ask a question now

“Dreadful - avoid.”

Written on: 04/08/2011

Ignored a very important aspect of my brief, booking me in to a totally unsuitable hotel. At the end of my holiday they booked me in to a hotel that was 80 miles away from the airport, meaning I had to be collected at 2am to make my flight and refused to refund me the bed and breakfast I didn't receive… Read Full Review

“I booked firstly a few years ago for my holiday to...”

Written on: 16/08/2010 by fashiondeekin (1 review written)

I booked firstly a few years ago for my holiday to Bali, and stayed at Aman hotel (which is amazing, very expensive but worth it!) and have just booked with them again for me and my boyfriend to travel to Thailand at Christmas.

I always know when I speak to them that someone has actually been to the hotel or at least the place itself, an in most cases they know lots about both. Even if I call to ask a quick question, and the person I speak with is not the person who dealt with my booking, they… Read Full Review