Art Of Beauty, Chalk Farm, London Reviews

Art Of Beauty, Chalk Farm, London - Ask a question now

“I am going on holiday in 2 days so I wanted to get a...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

I am going on holiday in 2 days so I wanted to get a wax for the first time. I recieved a full leg wax, Brazilian and under arm wax. The lady in question that had done my waxing was pleasant enough, and as it was my first expected that the job would have been done properly so therefore did not feel the need to check and inspect it there and then!
Yet when I got home and took my jeans off I fould that in fact I still had a lot of stubble, even though they said and I knew that I had grown my hair… Read Full Review

Clo.graham's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2013

Art and Beauty is a cheap and cheerful salon.
I have a full bikini wax there on a regular basis. The salon is quite small but the girls are really friendly make it a relaxing experience. They have several creams and powders which help numb and reduce inflammation on the area to be waxed. The therapist does a thorough job by using tweezers on hairs that are too short to be waxed and she even recovers ingrowing hairs!
Pretty good for £20.