Beko RMC10CRK Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Beko RMC10CRK - Ask a question now

“We were very pleased with this range cooker until the...”

written by DavidRiley on 11/08/2010

We were very pleased with this range cooker until the guarantee ran out and the clock / timer promptly failed (no display) disconnecting the power to the fan oven.
Beko service were not at all helpful and faced with a minimum charge of around £80 for call out I spent a day fixing it myself.
The series power supply capacitor (0.33uF) had failed. I informed Beko service that in my opinion the component was not suitably rated for this use which was a design fault. They did not deny it and nor did they seem interested.
So add a review if your clock fails. Which I think is quite likely.