Genuine Car Mats Reviews - www.genuinecarmats.co.uk

Genuine Car Mats - www.genuinecarmats.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I really didn't want cheesy boy racer replacements...”

Written on: 17/10/2010 by MikeReb (1 review written)

I really didn't want cheesy boy racer replacements mats for my Mazda 6. I was looking to sell the car in the next few months.

I found Steve's site and I ordered genuine replacement mats from them which arrived on time and were the genunie article. (He even rang me to make sure they arrived on time).

I've always thought that good service you tell 10 people. Thanks Steve.

Mike

“I've been looking for replacement car mats for my Ford...”

Written on: 10/08/2010 by renaudclarke (1 review written)

I've been looking for replacement car mats for my Ford Focus and I've only ever been able to find cheap or boy racer car mats. Why doesn't anyone do just normal genuine replacements mats?

I took me a while to find but this only does genuine replacements which is ideal if you don't want day-glo with 'go faster stripes' personalised (with your name on) or black with pink spots.

The service was good as they sourced car mats that weren't even listed on their site (I think they specialise in Ford… Read Full Review