Base.com - www.base.com

Description (provided by business)

Base.com is an online entertainment specialist based in the UK and has over 12 years of customer reviews at ReviewCentre.com. Base.com sells a range of products including Music, Games and Film and offers a wide selection of entertainment products at competitive prices along with a fast service.
Base.com - www.base.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Base.com - www.base.com

Base.com - www.base.com

“Purchase of Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4)”

Written on: 04/10/2022 by Reversedead (1 review written)

Super quick delivery! the game was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It was also at a fantasic price, really enjoying the game as well with the new updates for PS5

“Purchase of NBA 2K23 (PS5)”

Written on: 27/09/2022 by wsAustin475 (1 review written)

My NBA2K23 was arrived earlier as expected and legit. Will definitely order other PS5 games and accessories soon.

“Fast great price”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by Fiona128 (1 review written)

Searched for a game and Base.com came up as cheapest, ordered the game and it came next day. Great service highly recommended

“Purchase of The Last of Us Part I (PS5)”

Written on: 14/09/2022 by AndrewPJS (1 review written)

I always buy my games from Base, they always have the lowest price, especially for pre-orders. My orders always arrive very quickly or on the day of release, never had any issues. Wouldn’t go anywhere else and would highly recommend.

“Purchase of LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga (PS4)”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by TimBrinton (1 review written)

Prompt free delivery and lower price than other places. nice one.

“Purchase of Sniper Elite 5 (PS5)”

Written on: 13/09/2022 by Geneviever188 (1 review written)

Faulty disc. Raised concern and three days later I am yet to receive a response. Will have to go to CC company to get the money back for a 'game' Poor poor service. Amazon next time I am afraid, easy to resolve any issues compared to Base.

“Purchase of Soul Hackers 2 (PS5)”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by IsabelaStafford377 (1 review written)

I couldn't recommend base.com enough, it was the cheapest price for a brand new game and arrived on time.

“Excellent - Platinum Standard”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by McIver456 (1 review written)

If you're interested games for modern consoles then you need this website in your life. If I'm looking for a switch game i always come here first because the prices are always low / competitive and the postage is quick (and free!). I've never had any problems with base.com and I will continue to use them. They are the best at what they do. I cannot recommend them enough.

“Purchase of Saints Row Day One Edition (PS5)”

Written on: 06/09/2022 by Robroy87 (1 review written)

Great website one of cheapest and arrived fast will be ordering again

“Shredders Revenge PS4”

Written on: 10/08/2022 by G.Millard (1 review written)

Pre Ordered TMNT Shredders Revenge. Base we’re the best on price. The game arrived on the day of release and I’m very happy with it. Will use Base for my PS Games in future.

“Purchase of Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS5)”

Written on: 05/08/2022 by 131Hutchison (1 review written)

retro gaming at its remastered best , cant get enough of this outstanding classic

“Purchase of Death Stranding Director's Cut (PS5)”

Written on: 13/07/2022 by qyHay237 (1 review written)

Bought many items from Base, including Ps5 console, have only good things to say about them. Great service, good prices, on time delivery. So far didn’t had any problems with them. Definitely would recommend to everyone

“Purchase of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (PS4)”

Written on: 03/07/2022 by Cloooo (1 review written)

Excellent service, fast efficient delivery and at a great price. Highly recommended and would definitely use again.

“Purchase of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (PS5)”

Written on: 01/07/2022 by CloudSpiky (1 review written)

I only ever buy my albums from Base. They’re very reliable with preorders and I’ve been buying albums from them for a few years now. They’re always cheaper and very quick with delivery. I highly recommend supporting their store for any new releases and older games.

“Purchase of Call of Duty: Vanguard (PS4)”

Written on: 21/06/2022 by vyMcGraw366 (1 review written)

Great game and great price ,fast delivery very easy to order

“Purchase of Human Lost [Blu-ray]”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by thebodywontgetanywarmer (1 review written)

A nice analogy for the uber-rich, great movie...

“Excellent value and swift delivery, well packaged.”

Written on: 17/05/2022 by PhilMcGregor (1 review written)

Ok, the purchase was only for a sandisk micro sd. However, the buying experience was simple and efficient throughout. Price was very, very good and the item arrived swiftly and well packaged. Can not fault the service on this occasion.

“Perfect Customer Service”

Written on: 11/05/2022 by TMGxJake (1 review written)

I heard by word of mouth about Base.com in relation to their registration for the PS5. I created an account on the website, placed my 'order' let's say for 1p. Less than 12 hours later, I had an Email from them advising they had reserved a PS5 Bundle for me to choose from. I simply had a day and a half to place my order otherwise they will offer my placement to the next person on their list. Base.com assign a unique link to your account to be able to place an order which is genius! Perfect way of keeping scalpers away especially with the amount of checks that go against you to ensure you haven't ordered one before on another account for example. I placed my order, arrived next day! Awesome service, would extremely recommend and wouldn't hesitate to order other products from them. Thank you

“Great Company”

Written on: 06/05/2022 by QualityApeMan (2 reviews written)

Base are one of the few online companies I trust to buy video games from these days. Sometimes with less trustworthy companies you can be sold the wrong version of a game, or the wrong game entirely, but Base have always sent the correct UK version of a game to me. Their prices are very competitive too and their name often comes up when I look for the cheapest price on comparison sites. Definitely worth checking them out!

“Purchase of Pokémon Legends: Arceus (Nintendo Switch)”

Written on: 03/05/2022 by mbeales01 (1 review written)

Base never fails to promptly post out games to my Northern Ireland address (not as easy as pre Brexit) without delay or hitch, and with great deals for new releases and free delivery there simply isn’t another retailer I’d buy physical games from.