Pizza Hut near International Dr, Orlando, FL Reviews

1.8
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Pizza Hut near International Dr, Orlando, FL - Ask a question now

“I love their choices of crust, sauce options, meat...”

written by pepperpp on 19/03/2021

I love their choices of crust, sauce options, meat selections, veggies and cheeses. Their customer service is excellent and fair rates are provided.

“Wow Pizza Hut hire tow truck driver on drugs!”

written by William1973 on 11/11/2012

I got towed from Pizza Hut because I parked my car and went to wonder works . With me that's fine I don't know florida laws about parking. I walked up to a truck that was parked on the drive thru window side. It had skulls all over it. I saw engine was running so I walked up to the window. And this guy that claims to be the owner of ( parking enforcement network) PEN starts screaming at me to get the f### away from his truck! He had white power stuff on his nose. I guess I scared him! I said I'm sorry for just walking up on you. I just want to get my car back what do I do? His screaming at me read the f###### signs. A woman that work at Pizza Hut jumped out his truck. Like she was on something to? I was like ok so his the yelling I don't know what to say. Wife kids scared ! This man is on drugs he jumps out his truck with white power on his shirt and eyes going all over his head. Sweeting , acting like if I wanted to fight him. I must have made him spill his drugs or something. Pizza Hut look in to this because no one should be in that state of mind when working with the public ! And knowing this is family's with children. I'm sorry but I would never take my family to a Pizza Hut. If this type of service is going on. Drugs! God help us all

Sandyr072006's Response to William1973's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

I am looking in on suing Parking Enforcement Network. As the guy was treating us like we were dilinquints saying "We are watching you". What a low life creep. I am looking in to contacting a lawyer to sue this facility. The place is located Ross Avenue in Kissimmee FL. It was the worst expierience. I called 911 and they just had me on hold to tell me to talk to Pizza Hut manager and she said she isn't involved to call this guy. So in all they didn't help me so I will report them to BBB as well in all. Disgusting.

“Well I guess I'm not the only one that has been taken...”

written by on 14/12/2010

Well I guess I'm not the only one that has been taken advantage of by the PEN. These guys have a hell of a racket going on. The cab driver sits in the parking lot watching for a driver to leave his or her car then notifies the PEN driver which is parked behind the Pizza Hut with his tow truck ready to pick up the car. While driver of the truck proceeds to move my car he scratches the front bumper and once we go to pick it up we see it. They admitted the damage but dont want to pay for it because it is an expensive paint repair. Got news for these jerks but they have jerked the wrong guy this time.Got wittnesses and pics. And for the cab driver you will get whats coming to ya

Igotutowing's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2013

FLORIDA LAW SAYS THIS !

A wrecker operator recovering, towing, or storing vehicles or vessels is not liable for damages connected with such services, theft of such vehicles or vessels, or theft of personal property contained in such vehicles or vessels, provided that such services have been performed with reasonable care and provided, further, that, in the case of removal of a vehicle or vessel upon the request of a person purporting, and reasonably appearing, to be the owner or lessee, or a person authorized by the owner or lessee, of the property from which such vehicle or vessel is removed, such removal has been done in compliance with . 715.07

“On first day of Florida holiday, parked in (half...”

written by on 08/08/2010

On first day of Florida holiday, parked in (half empty) Pizza Hut car park. Went for walk for an hour before coming back to eat. Car was towed as "policy". Cost $30 taxi plus $125 (cash only) fee to Parking Enforcement Network (PEN). Very unpleasant experience at garage of PEN with aggressive PEN "official". Pizza Hut staff not interested in helping and said it was PEN. PEN said enforcing Pizza Hut policy. Advise visitors to International Drive to be careful and avoid Pizza Hut at all costs.
I will never use Pizza Hut anywhere ever again.