Retail Bargains Reviews - www.retail-bargains.com

Retail Bargains www.retail-bargains.com - Ask a question now

“do not bye anything from this company ”

Written on: 29/03/2013

my shopping at this sight was observability discuting experiences I try to by an item from them and pay for it that was the worst thing I could of done I have contacted them on three different time over a space of a month I have no reply what so ever. They are a new company that is so could family based company but they could not careless about there customer. it seems they are out to rip you off I have still not reserved my product.I think iv been had Im not sure weather or not i can report… Read Full Review

“was unsure about ordering at fist because all the...”

Written on: 17/10/2010

was unsure about ordering at fist because all the items i looked for where so cheap on there compared to everyone else.

i recieved my order in less that 24 hours and im totally satisfied with the service they porvide.

well done to all at Retail Bargains. At least someone gets it right!!!… Read Full Review

“Fantastic service from them, one of my items was out...”

Written on: 05/10/2010

Fantastic service from them, one of my items was out of stock when i orded, they quickly rang me up and reccomended a alternative item which i was pleased with.

I orded my items on wednesday evening and they arrived at my door on friday morning. Packaged well and all in perfect condition

i would and have reccomeded retail-bargains.com to a friend and would defo use again

“I recently bought a Stainless Steel Fastbake...”

Written on: 22/08/2010

I recently bought a Stainless Steel Fastbake Breadmaker from retail-bargains.com, The item arrived within 2 days and was as stated on the website.
Plesant, fast and cheap.

I liked the fact that Customer service email's were sent when the order was processed and dispatched and even came with a tracking code.

Would defo reccomend and us in the future… Read Full Review

“Having been nervous about ordering online in the past...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

Having been nervous about ordering online in the past i use retail-bargains.com quite a lot now. Ive have made around 10 orders with them and i have to say their service is second to none.

On all orders i have never been let down on the delivery times as my items have always been there next day.

When i first set up my account with retail-bargains.com i made an error in my address which they also picked up on straight away and held my item until the address was fixed by myself.

I would use… Read Full Review