North Eastern Tyre & Autocare Reviews

1.0

North Eastern Tyre & Autocare - Ask a question now

“I needed new brake pads fitting and this company was...”

written by 123bigglad on 27/07/2010

I needed new brake pads fitting and this company was advertised locally on the radio and I thought to give it a try.

Left the garage after fitting the offside pads and medium braking sent terrible vibration back and felt through the steering wheel. Returned my car and the brake caliper had seized - I overheard a mechanic admit that brake dust had got into the "exposed" brake pipe. I asked if the brake pipes had been bled prior to fitting the pads and noone would admit fault or take ownership of the problem.

A very bad experience but have since found a fabulous garage locally that I will stick with.

It is a shame, they offer free "limited" internet, free hot drinks but they could do with spending that overhead on better training for mechanics as some of the basic mechanical knowledge is sadly lacking.

"Big"