Logitech Comfort Lapdesk Reviews

Logitech Comfort Lapdesk - Ask a question now

“Comfortable to Use”

Written on: 03/09/2020 by Addisyn458 (1 review written)

While working on the laptop, I fill up uneasily by holding it in my lap, as it releases heat that is not good for health. I bought a Logitech lapdesk, I found a cushion-free open field, it seems to have increased cooling and my laptop never gets overheated… Read Full Review

“Simple and reliable”

Written on: 13/09/2018 by Miliaso (11 reviews written)

A simple and necessary accessory, which I have been using for years. Good build, quality, I like everything… Read Full Review

“If you've ever been uncomfortable or too hot with your...”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by glenc (319 reviews written)

If you've ever been uncomfortable or too hot with your laptop on your lap for long periods of time you should look at these cooling pads.

We got the Logitech Laptop Cooling Pad as it was well priced (just under £30) and look very comfortable.

Some of the products in this range plug into your laptop via the USB cable which powers a small fan. I didnt think this was necessary so we went for this one which is a simple pad that you put the laptop on.

It looks really stylish, fits a 17" laptop… Read Full Review