Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10 - Ask a question now

“I am a keen runner. I have always run for health and...”

Written on: 19/07/2010 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I am a keen runner. I have always run for health and fitness, sometimes seriously, other times just as a little bit of cardio while doing weight lifting. For the last year or so, I have been clocking up quite a few miles, running average of 8k 3 times a week before work. This I feel entitled me to spend more than usual on some running shoes. I always buy reasonable runners, but due to the distance have been doing and the fact I am doing competitive and sponsored runs, I felt a top of the range… Read Full Review