Unreal Tanning Gel Reviews

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Unreal Tanning Gel - Ask a question now

“Unreal Tanning Gel”

Written on: 04/08/2012 by perfectpol (3 reviews written)

I'd never heard of this brand of fake tan before but a friend in the beauty industry told me about it. I tried this bronzing gel which is for the face for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm addicted. I'm always very scared of using fake tan and when you see it in the bottle the colour looks dark, but when you apply onto your face it's fine and the end result is so natural. I'm so pleased to have finally found one that works for my pale skin. The only down side is that apart from buying… Read Full Review

“I have just tried this product from the Unreal tanning...”

Written on: 19/07/2010 by Tanorexic2010 (3 reviews written)

I have just tried this product from the Unreal tanning range. I loved their Body Bronze product so I tried this tanning gel which is for your face. It is easily applied and because it's a clear gel it absorbs and dries instantly.

I was left with a healthy, natural looking glow on my face that I was really pleased with. You can apparently use it on your body too so I may give that a go and review it when I see the results! Definitely recommend this product though, fantastic… Read Full Review