Abans Tours Sri Lanka, Reviews - www.abanstours.lk

Abans Tours Sri Lanka, www.abanstours.lk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Simply unreliable”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Ubey (1 review written)

I just returned to USA after a holiday in Sri Lanka and would like to post my experience with Abans tours. I rented a van from Abans Tours at the airport the airport to get to my rented house in Colombo upon arrival. Therefore I decided to rent a van from the same company to get to the airport. They took my booking and promised to send a van by 8:30pm. However the van did not arrive and at 9:30pm, I called Abans to enquire. I was told that the van had met with an accident and they will not be… Read Full Review

“Warning: Europcar Abans Tours rental car in Colombo...”

Written on: 03/11/2013

Hi, I would like to share our bad experience with the Europcar car rental in Colombo Airport and their operating tour agency Abans tours. We rented a self drive car for 3 weeks at their office (which is operated by Abans Tours) for our trip in july 2013. When we got the car they took a deposit of 300 euro from our credit card. This is a normal procedure for car rental, but here they did not just took an authorisation on the amount but took / charged the 300 euro, which I only noticed when we… Read Full Review