Abans Tours Sri Lanka, Reviews - www.abanstours.lk

Abans Tours Sri Lanka, www.abanstours.lk - Ask a question now

“Simply unreliable”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by Ubey (1 review written)

I just returned to USA after a holiday in Sri Lanka and would like to post my experience with Abans tours. I rented a van from Abans Tours at the airport the airport to get to my rented house in Colombo upon arrival. Therefore I decided to rent a van from the same company to get to the airport. They took my booking and promised to send a van by 8:30pm. However the van did not arrive and at 9:30pm, I called Abans to enquire. I was told that the van had met with an accident and they will not be… Read Full Review

“Warning: Europcar Abans Tours rental car in Colombo...”

Written on: 03/11/2013

Hi, I would like to share our bad experience with the Europcar car rental in Colombo Airport and their operating tour agency Abans tours. We rented a self drive car for 3 weeks at their office (which is operated by Abans Tours) for our trip in july 2013. When we got the car they took a deposit of 300 euro from our credit card. This is a normal procedure for car rental, but here they did not just took an authorisation on the amount but took / charged the 300 euro, which I only noticed when we… Read Full Review

“I am just back from a Vacation to Srilanka and I am...”

Written on: 18/07/2010

I am just back from a Vacation to Srilanka and I am still trying to come out of the horrible experience I had with the Abans Tour Operators.
The chauffeur Mr. Ranjeeth was extremely rude and mean to us, it kind of ruined my vacation. The tour operator dint seem to care when we complained about the chauffeur. His Snide remarks and sarcastic replies spoilt the entire point of a vacation and left me frustrated.
I guess the least a tour operator can do is employ a friendly chauffeur!
Please do… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2011

I have used Abans tours when I travelled to Sri Lanka twice, once for business and once on holiday with my family. The first time I booked my car and driver via their counter at the Colombo Airport. Their prices are reasonable and their chauffeurs are polite and speak excellent English and their vehicles are in good condition compared to other taxi services. The second time when I booked for a Holiday I did it via their Indian office in Hyderabad. My family and I enjoyed every bit of our holiday in Sri Lanka. Once again the driver was polite and explained various things to us about the different sites and Sri Lankan history using perfect English. We will be suggesting Abans Tours to friends and family visiting Sri Lanka.

Read 1 Comment