CAAGIS Reviews - www.caagis.com

CAAGIS www.caagis.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I ordered the Bugatti Dimmer Light switch after seeing...”

Written on: 05/05/2011 by Jan Rimmer (1 review written)

I ordered the Bugatti Dimmer Light switch after seeing this on BBC Top Gear before Christmas. I ordered from www.caagis.com and the photo on the website shows a black and brown bugatti model. I received a silver and black one which actually looks better in my opinion. However I phoned up Caagis customer services and the lady was very helpful and informed us they had run out of the Black and Brown bugattis due to massive consumer demand (I didnt notice that this is actually clearly stated on the… Read Full Review