CAAGIS Reviews - www.caagis.com

CAAGIS www.caagis.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered the Bugatti Dimmer Light switch after seeing...”

Written on: 05/05/2011 by Jan Rimmer (1 review written)

I ordered the Bugatti Dimmer Light switch after seeing this on BBC Top Gear before Christmas. I ordered from www.caagis.com and the photo on the website shows a black and brown bugatti model. I received a silver and black one which actually looks better in my opinion. However I phoned up Caagis customer services and the lady was very helpful and informed us they had run out of the Black and Brown bugattis due to massive consumer demand (I didnt notice that this is actually clearly stated on the… Read Full Review

“Very cheap price and the mouse itself works a treat...”

Written on: 18/07/2010 by Sunita Sur (1 review written)

Very cheap price and the mouse itself works a treat plus looks great on my desktop.

I looked at other websites and this is definitely the cheapest and best value for money.

It arrived the next day form me ordering as well!

Easy to use website with great customer service… Read Full Review

Jan Rimmer's Response to Sunita Sur's Review

Written on: 05/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because it was spot on

Read 1 Comment