Inception Reviews

Inception - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Inception

“Just perfect film”

written by Seora on 25/06/2015

When this film came out, I was not interested in it. Because I was just a high school student. So I liked other genres. But this film is so famouse. so I was curious and I expected a bit from this film. But not so much! This film's genre is difficult for me to definite. I just googled it and it said it was a SF, thriller, drama. The plot I want to say is absolutely perfect. It's really amazing, organised, and just perfect. I'd like to find a weakness. But there isn't. There are many messages. If you watch it for the first time, maybe you won't find the meaning. But twice or 3times over you'll able to find it and get goose bumps! Leonardo DiCaprio played the main character is just considered a "handsome" actor. But in this film his performance was really awesome. You can find another face of DiCaprio. Inception has really electrifying effects. I think since this story is about dreams, it has really wonderful scenes! It's so difficult to choose just one scene. Suprisingly, It almost doesn't use any C.G.I. I really enjoyed this film. I've seen this film more than 5times! This film is an unforgettable film for me. If people ask me to recommend the best film I've ever seen, I always say this film. And after I saw this film first time, I fell in love with Christopher Nolan who directed this film. The other film which compares to this film is Interstellar. This film was also directed by Christopher Nolan. It's a fast-paced film! I also love this film.

“Best Drama/Sci-fi Movie of all time.”

written by on 18/11/2013

It was good. It was fun. It was a head-scratch-er. It was a sad story. I wont give away the end but Jack dies after being stuck out in the cold water while rose steals the blue pearl.

“Grat twists and turns”

written by Greggory on 26/02/2013

Its hard to find nowadays great action movies the way they used to make them. I was impressed with the twists in this one. Cant stand when you know the ending when the movie starts, so great job Leonardo

“Must-watch Movie!”

written by Frank_Matinez on 16/01/2013

Never watched a movie with such logical system! My head was keep on running fastly like a computer, lol: can't miss even a second, otherwise I'll lose some important clues. It's very deep, I especially love the open ending, make me wonder a lot about what we should pursuit for lift. Worth a medal! It's a must-have, must-watch movie!

Greggory's Response to Frank_Matinez's Review

Written on: 26/02/2013

You Said it well.

Paganlili's Response to Frank_Matinez's Review

Written on: 18/11/2013

I mean c'mon!

“A Must Watch”

written by shanlivingston21 on 12/12/2012

I love the concept of this movie, really well made, definitely will recommend to everybody. Enjoy!!!

“Loved This Movie!!! ”

written by JustinCooper on 05/12/2012

Not only was it a fantastic thriller, but the effects were amazing. The overall idea was brilliant, even despite the holes in the plot. Definitely recommended!

“Confusingly brilliant”

written by cabrunhosa on 23/11/2012

Loved it but was difficult to get head around it. Nolan clearly has great fun with his action films - the fights in a hotel corridor where there is no gravity and they are in the ceiling, a huge car chase through the city is all insane and i would recommend.

“inception review”

written by on 05/10/2012

an interesting film with great set pieces and an original story but no character development and poor script. didi not sympathise with any character and would not have been affect if a major charcter died

“Brilliant film”

written by Peter_W on 13/07/2012

brilliant film. Loved it. Any chance for part 2? The ending was truly superb and leaves you feeling lost and confused.... Loved explaining the films ending to friends and family... We need more of these..

“A must see!”

written by saintgileshighgate on 05/07/2012

It's been the most favourite film of mine since I saw it, 2 years ago. I saw it twice at the cinema but I still don't understand it perfectly. It's quite complicated. But it was EPIC. How can people make the story like that? The detail, actors and the way of telling the story were absoultely brilliant. Usually, when I see a film again, it is a bit boring coz I know everything and it isn't the done thing. But this film was different. The second time was more amazing and I was able to understand more than before and it made me more confused and what an experience! If you haven't seen it yet, I'm 100% sure that you must see it right now.

“Epic MOVIE!”

written by joanne_milly on 26/06/2012

I've seen it at least 7 times since it was released and I think it will always remain my favorite movie! Great story, great actors, amazing images!

“Absolutely love this film. It's epic! ”

written by Kells864 on 17/05/2012

I don't want to say too much about the plot, except that if you haven't seen it you really should. I saw it twice in the cinema, once at the Imax and what an experience. An aboslutely intriguing story, great visuals, fantastic actors. Christopher Nolan the director is brilliant.

“excellent movie”

written by hotwok on 16/05/2012

seen this film about three times now and is one of my favourites. Original sci fi action film with good actors and script

“Awesome Film”

written by bbox24 on 13/04/2012

Inception is one of my favourite films, I studied architecture at university and I think it's amazing how the film uses architecture of the mind! A must see!

“What a clever movie”

written by kop632 on 11/04/2012

We watched this movie and I must say what a film. This movie makes you think that your inside the film. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a clever movie to watch, not like another other film.

“Wonderful”

written by AlexSmith2 on 07/04/2012

Great movie. I enjoyed very much.

“Amazing film”

written by on 29/03/2012

The detail and acting are amazing. Saw it at the Imax.. it was EPIC. If you haven't seen it yet, you should 100% get it asap.

“What a GREAT Idea”

written by boydman on 07/03/2012

Can you imagine writing this film? So elaborate, so many levels, so epic! Just a great film that will keep you guessing and hanging on throughout. At the end you can't even be sure if any of it happened...you might even wake up the next morning questioning your dreams and reality. Really great effort by Christopher Nolan can't wait to see his next piece of work. The acting was also exceptional. Love Marion Coltillard!

“Very Good Movie”

written by oanaretegan on 22/02/2012

I love the concept of this movie, really well made, definitely will recommend to everybody enjoy :)))))

“AMAZING!!!!!!!!”

written by JohnWest on 28/11/2011

Hands down one of the best and most original movies i have seen in my life. I go to the cinema quite often and it seems like these days everything is either a re-make or twilight, but this film was mind blowing, From start to finish you will be on the edge of your seat. the visuals are eye popping, the music is haunting and the acting is top notch. Highly recomended!