The Karate Kid (2010) Reviews

The Karate Kid (2010) - Ask a question now

“amazing movie”

Written on: 29/09/2020 by WalterDawkins (7 reviews written)

I grew up watching this movie countless times, it was apart of my childhood and I absolutely loved it. This movie now brings me to tears every time I watch it because of how dedicated Dre is. Mr. Han taught him right and that's the perfect storyline to an amazing movie. Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan were made for this movie. I to this love this movie and it will forever be in my heart… Read Full Review

“A typical feel good movie”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by NialPorter (8 reviews written)

Although I'm not a fan of Jaden Smith, the performance by Jackie Chan more than makes up for smiths lackluster acting. The story line is vaguely similar to the first movie (1984), new kid moves into housing complex and is bullied by martial arts enthusiasts only to be taken under the wing of the caretaker who teaches him the true meaning of Kung Fu (rather than Karate) and he ends up overcoming the odds to win the big tournament. For a younger generation that hasn't seen the first movie it's… Read Full Review