Premier Range Reviews - www.premierrange.co.uk

Premier Range - www.premierrange.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Disappointing outcome”

Written on: 24/04/2016 by CollinMcDaniel20 (1 review written)

I ordered an orange toughened glass splash back for new kitchen on 11 March but unfortunately when on 16 March it arrived there was damage in one corner with splinters of glass loose. I phoned the sales team immediately and received a good and polite response. A replacement was ordered on receipt of photos showing the damage. On the 21 March a replacement splash back was ordered and again this arrived damaged to one corner also. Spoke to the sales team immediately and explained my… Read Full Review

Suffolk's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2016

I want to return a splashback which is not suitable for my kitchen
However Premier want it fully insured by a Carrier against loss or damage i transit.
I can find not UK carrier who will insure Glass in transit for damage, so they are insisting on an impossible task
Like your my Splash back, mine just arrived in a cardboard box with the corners protected by foam.
Looks as though I am stuck with this item as I dare not send it back incase it gets damaged and lose £60
Looks as though it could be an Ebay Item, collect only of course

Read 1 Comment