Guitar Hero iPhone Reviews

Guitar Hero iPhone - Ask a question now

“Best game ever”

Written on: 02/09/2018 by WilliamYoung (10 reviews written)

Best game ever! And its real hard to play on Iphone… Read Full Review

“This is outstanding. I love guitar hero on the Xbox,...”

Written on: 12/07/2010 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

This is outstanding. I love guitar hero on the Xbox, but as you can imagine, taking an Xbox, 40" TV, plastic guitar and power generator with you everywhere is not an option. so, when I saw this advertised on the Consumer Electronics Show I thought I would take a look. I didn't expect much as I didn't really see how they could get the 'feel' from the real game on to a little mobile device.

They did it... it works so well, and to give it a unique feel, they integrated a 'swipe' action, this can… Read Full Review