Magic Finance Group Reviews - www.magicfinancegroup.com

• Speed of Application

Magic Finance Group www.magicfinancegroup.com - Ask a question now

“No payers just takers Paid 68.99 upfront but got no loan ”

Written on: 19/11/2014 by Willoughbyzz409 (1 review written)

Never received a Loan but made a upfront payment of £68.99 which they took straight away… Read Full Review

“Just another scam by Greg Cox of...”

Written on: 28/05/2012 by myloanvictim (1 review written)

Useless,pathetic and they have no intention of helping anybody… Read Full Review

Sammysaid's Response to myloanvictim's Review

Written on: 10/03/2013

absolutely agree with the statement above. The people behind the company are just wrong-ens. ALL CONSUMERS should BEWARE these people use other names: MYLOAN, QUINTESSENTIAL, 123carfinance, pingtree, Claims Angel, Enhance Financial, Quint Investments, and there are likely loads more names for covering up their shady operations.

Read 1 Comment

“ ”

Written on: 20/04/2011

don't even try to contact this company.they just take your money and won't even receive apllication form :)
this is one big lie!!!!

“I got my loan today! I applied two weeks ago and now I...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

I got my loan today! I applied two weeks ago and now I have the money I can get my car fixed now, thanks Magic!… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 11/07/2010 by paullondon (1 review written)

I was struggling to find a loan due to my poor credit score. I was contacted by Magic Finance after making an enquiry on an internet site. One of Magics advisors took me through an application over the phone. They did inform me that there would be a fee which I was a bit concerned about however did go ahead.

I received an offer for a £2000 loan within a week from one of there lenders and completed the loan shortly afterwards. Magic were very helpful and I would recommend them… Read Full Review