The Horseshoe Berriew, Welshpool, Powys Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Horseshoe Berriew, Welshpool, Powys - Ask a question now

“Visited this pub restaurant with my wife on...”

Written on: 11/07/2010

Visited this pub restaurant with my wife on 10.07.2010. The first thing that struck us on entering, apart from all the untidy mess of loose papers and fliers at the doorway was the fact that we were ignored by two members of staff standing behind the bar. Instead of the " licensee" telling us " with you in a moment" he breezed past, head down and went about clearing tables.

The other person behind the bar it turned out was a new member of staff, and it has to be said he was the only one of… Read Full Review

Sludminger's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I've been tempted many times on my work journeys to call here for a lunch snack. Shan't bother now. Sounds awful which is such a shame for such a nice part of the world. Sad.

Read 1 Comment