GHI Builder Reviews - www.ghibuilder.com

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

GHI Builder www.ghibuilder.com - Ask a question now

“Dont go near these people! ”

Written on: 20/03/2011

Dont go near these people!

Previously known as 'internet businesses for sale' loads of people are trying to track them down to get their money back, they did a runner from their offices!... look them up on hotscams.

SCAM SCAM SCAM… Read Full Review

“Would definately steer clear of this "opportunity"....”

Written on: 10/09/2010

Would definately steer clear of this "opportunity". Instructions are out of date (v 3.2 provided but v3.5 now in operation) therefore very difficult to follow. Support is non-existent as is response to getting money back!… Read Full Review

“Ive been very pleased with my system.Just the...”

Written on: 08/09/2010

Ive been very pleased with my system.Just the integrated website with adsense and the SEO module make it good value for my business.For anyone prepared to put some effort in its a winner… Read Full Review

“Not sure what the 2 reviews are about below, had a...”

Written on: 08/09/2010

Not sure what the 2 reviews are about below, had a look at the product and it includes a fully automated website with adsense integration, affiliate integration and and advertising system - this seems pretty fair for the price to me.

So with the GHI Builder system you get to own your own website, get access to information on all the above and SEO stuff. Im going to take the plunge, already own a few websites with Adsense but I manually have to input it which is a pain so just this aspect is… Read Full Review

“Scam is the right word for this system, they just send...”

Written on: 29/08/2010

Scam is the right word for this system, they just send you the files that can not be used on sny other hosting service aprt from the one they want you to buy. The whole thing is a bit of a con, you can get this info they have on the web page from any book or the net for free!!!
Emailed them for my money back and they have refused saying they have no money back policy once the system has been down loaded as its in the terms and conditions!! you need to down load to try out the system!!
Do not… Read Full Review

Anthonydavid's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2010

Common, how can you comment on any product in an unethic way. I have used this product and i am so happy using it.
<br/>I am earning so smoothly that what do i say?
<br/>And you saying exactly the opposite. The products has 100% money back guarantee! so if people do not like they are free to return it back.
<br/>i advice you to try and use it then comment.

Read 1 Comment

“I do not advise you to go ahead with it. The...”

Written on: 12/08/2010

I do not advise you to go ahead with it. The information available before you buy make it look like it is a piece of software but in fact it is like someone did read a book then add it the information to the website and charged 195 pounds for the privilege. Mortgage, Kitchen, Bed and breakfast website all linked which i went through and looks to me like bunch of people who knew each other talking about each other products in a positive way.
The website mentioned above are all made by… Read Full Review

365's Comment

Written on: 31/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because I have had experience with the company involved with the "successful" websites mentioned in GHI's promotional blurb.
<br/>
<br/>This review is correct in saying that these successful websites all have a connection with a certain company.
<br/>AVOID!

“Ya I agree, 100% true ”

Written on: 21/07/2010 by juneta86 (3 reviews written)

Ya I agree, 100% true

I have tried out 1 or 2 other home income products and believe me nothing comes close to the GHI Builder as far as guaranteed income is concerned. You don't even need any technical skill or business expertise. You only need to install and follow the proven strategies it provides. Downloading this home business product is also very easy. You simply have to follow a step by step process to set up the business online. Once you do, your home business is ready to run. This is… Read Full Review

“I don't know that someone also posted the review for...”

Written on: 20/07/2010 by pkpatel1711 (2 reviews written)

I don't know that someone also posted the review for GHI Builder & thus I have posted my review on another category as well.

BTW - I really agree with your review. Really good product & definitely helpful to earn money from home.

Regards… Read Full Review

“I got GHI builder recently and it has completely...”

Written on: 20/07/2010 by pkpatel1711 (2 reviews written)

I got GHI builder recently and it has completely changed my life. What attracted me to it is that almost all reviews about this home business system are positive. I didn't come across a single negative review and my review is definitely not going to be one. People who got it seem to experience a good income from it and so am I!

The product also has a 100% money back guarantee, so you can try it and if you are not satisfied, get your cash back, which is another thing that prompted me to buy it… Read Full Review

“Easy to set up, easy to run and easy to use. For a...”

Written on: 09/07/2010 by Alex47 (3 reviews written)

Easy to set up, easy to run and easy to use. For a non-tech person like me, it has been a smooth and easy to use set up. I just followed the step by step instructions and everything was set up easily. Really great!… Read Full Review

Juneta86's Response to Alex47's Review

Written on: 21/07/2010

Yes I agree!
<br/>I myself have used this product and believe me! I am doing great with this product.
<br/>Being Honest, I earn better than my own job. What a product!
<br/>Highly recommended.