Service4Service Ltd Reviews - www.service4service.co.uk

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 27/01/2019 by BryceFigueroa (1 review written)

Warning! Danger Alert! WARNING! This company will take your money. UPDATE: No apology has been issued as at 27.1.19, no explanation for up to 300% mark up on prices. In fact the Sales Manager and Managing Director have tried to convince me that they are quote "mature family men", that the service advisor was once a mechanic for Mercedes - might be true, BUT HE WAS NOT WORKING ON MY CAR! And IS paid commission to upsell work - just google Service 4 Service jobs and see what their role… Read Full Review

Lightening666's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2019

Got to ask got a quote from them they wanted a deposit that I paid and to I could have 12 interest free to pay the rest so I said yes now the work is done they have put off my car being returned now saying I need to apply for finance that was declined die to my situation and are holding my car ransom surely finance should have been agreed before the work was undertaken?

Dustee's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2019

Go to Consumer Helpline or ring CAB. Log a complaint. These guys are next level devious - their modus is to fleece you. The more complaints laid against them the better.

Read 2 Comments