Sauflon Synergi All-in-one Contact Lens Solution Reviews

Sauflon Synergi All-in-one Contact Lens Solution - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sauflon Synergi All-in-one Contact Lens Solution

Sauflon Synergi All-in-one Contact Lens Solution

“Best ever solution!”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by DylanHerndon (1 review written)

Best Lens solution I've ever used! Contains no preservatives so does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I don't rub the lenses just pop them into the holder in the solution and soak overnight. Simply the best… Read Full Review

“terrible !!”

Written on: 18/08/2014 by migeels (1 review written)

use this if you want your eyes to burn as hell from the first moment. it makes my soft lenses unwearable… Read Full Review

“Worth trying”

Written on: 05/04/2012

I tried this product a few hours. Normally I use Systane beside my nomal contactlensfluid preventing dry eyes, but with this fluid (Synergi PLUS) it seems that I dont have to use the additional drops of Systane!… Read Full Review

“A long time wearer of lenses, I recently switched to...”

Written on: 08/05/2011

A long time wearer of lenses, I recently switched to Synergi and have had nothing but discomfort.

My regime has not changed at all and I am a diligent rubber when it comes to ensuring the lenses are put away properly each night but every morning it's like pouring lemon juice in my eye.

Throughout the month, my lenses become progressively more uncomfortable and dirty.

I shall be switching back to a Bausch and Lomb solution and cannot recommend Synergi… Read Full Review

Mabsalom's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

I am gladits not just me I have had the exact same situation and when I rang my optitions they said that's weird its the mildst form of solution we have come and get your eye looked at..........its not my eyes. Something in the soloution is really stingy its like having hayfever symptoms

Read 1 Comment

“I was recommended this product by my optician after 15...”

Written on: 11/09/2010

I was recommended this product by my optician after 15 years of using aosept or similar. Its comfortable at first but my two week lenses invariably dont last two weeks now before becoming too uncomfortable to wear. Often they only last about a week. Have just returned to aosept and lenses are comfortable still after two weeks plus again. I'll stick to aosept thanks… Read Full Review

“I have been wearing contacts for 40 years and this is...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

I have been wearing contacts for 40 years and this is an amazing product. Initially I did not wish to take the sample as all products that I have tried never fully managed to prevent protein build up on the lens. This did and my lenses stay comfortable with clear vision all day. The solution feels slightly gel like and insertion of lenses is immediately easy with clear vision. My children have tried it and cannot believe the differance in wearability of their lenses… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2011

I WAS using Sauflon Synergi for a few years and noticed after a few months, during the first ten minutes after putting them in in the morning i would have stinging, red eyes which I thought was normal as my boyfriend who uses Renu had the same problem UNTIL i discovered Biotrue contact lens solution. No stinging at all and moist lenses all day! Hooray! Feels like there are no lenses in my eyes now! Liz, Dundee

Read 1 Comment

“This is the best contact lens solution I have used for...”

Written on: 05/07/2010

This is the best contact lens solution I have used for my sensitive very dry eyes, as it has no added preservatives that most contact lens solution have and doesn't irritate my eyes. Not only does it clean and soaks my lenses well, it makes them feel very comfortable on insertion into my eyes straight from the case, therefore I would highly recommend it to everyone!… Read Full Review