VeriFone VX510 Credit Card Terminal Reviews

VeriFone VX510 Credit Card Terminal - Ask a question now

“We own a small boutique hotel in London and we're not...”

Written on: 01/07/2010 by lee82uk (2 reviews written)

We own a small boutique hotel in London and we're not rich by any standard so we have to look to save costs where we can. We were approached by Retail Merchant Services (based in Milton Keynes) who said they could help us save on the cost of accepting credit cards.

We sat down with the representative and true enough he worked out that we could save about 35% of our annual card processing costs, so we signed up. Within 10 days we had a brand new credit card terminal supplied by Retail… Read Full Review

Ddraffan's Response to lee82uk's Review

Written on: 11/04/2013

Unfortunately my experience of dealing with Retail Merchant Servcies was a very negative one. The sales rep blatantly lied to me regarding numerous associated costs. When these costs came to light, Retail Merchant Services waved the contract in front of me and pretty much said we've got you by the danglies, there's nothing you can do other than continue to pay up and if you don't we'll take you to court! Absolutely appalling customer service and I cannot on any level recommend you use this company's service, in fact avoid like the plague is my advice.

Ddraffan's Response to lee82uk's Review

Written on: 12/04/2013

Unfortunately this doesn't mirror my experience of dealing with Retail Merchant Services. I was lied to and intimidated into paying excessive fees to end the contract. I cannot advise strongly enough to avoid using this company's services. You've been warned!

Read 2 Comments