Flydubai Reviews

• Quality of food

Flydubai - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flydubai

Flydubai

“I would not recomend this company at all. First time I...”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by LondonBowen (1 review written)

I would not recomend this company at all. First time I try to change my ticket for couple more days in advance and I did it couple of days before the flight. They charge me full price of the ticket. And when I tried to contact them using an e-mai, I get response that someone will contact me within 25 working days. It simply means that compny doesn't have official customer support mail address. Now I booked my flight for May 2020 and they have sent me a voucher instead of payingmy money back to… Read Full Review

“I was 7 minutes late beyond the 60 minute deadline and...”

Written on: 10/05/2011

I was 7 minutes late beyond the 60 minute deadline and they denied my entry to the flight and boarding. In addition, they denied me a ticket change and a refund. It's a preposterous airline with preposterous customer service. Flexibility is the cornerstone of all successful airliners and fly Dubai has proven that it is not successful… Read Full Review

“ the worst customer service ever ,....when trying to...”

Written on: 15/07/2010 by samah152 (1 review written)

the worst customer service ever ,....when trying to modify dates online after booking in 12 hours it was cancelled by mistake (as there is only one button without any confirmation)i immediately called their only call center at dubai trying to keep my reservation they told me sorry and also no refund.......and that i can rebook again and thus paying twice...they trap every customer they can....i never dealt with such deceiving non- helpful airlines… Read Full Review

“For the first and last time with flydubai I booked a...”

Written on: 30/06/2010

For the first and last time with flydubai I booked a trip of 4 flights. Before even taking the first flight, it was delayed 1h and 40m without calling me, and my 2nd flight was not on their system so they didn't let me fly it although I had it printed. I spent 2 hours at the airport, of which 1/2 hour on mobile international call with their only call center (in dubai), they gave me no solution, no alternative, no refund. I went home and couldn't go on my trip anymore… Read Full Review

Samah152's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...the same happened with me .....when trying to modify dates after booking in 12 hours it was cancelled by mistake i immediately called their only call center at dubai trying to keep my reservation they told me sorry and also no refund..........they trap every customer they can....i never dealt with such deceiving non- helpful airlines.

Ismaelb10's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2012

I do not recommend this airline. If it were the only way for me to travel anywhere, I WOULD RATHER WALK.

I believe their customer service is full of liars! Their employees at the airport are the rudest ever. They denied access to the flight to myself and 40 other people on the pretext that "it clearly said on the website that this flight is only for Umra visa holders". The guy also admitted that the day before "72 other people were in the same situation". How can 112 people miss something that is "clearly written on the website" especially since we bought our tickets 3 weeks prior to the flight? I wonder....
Additionally, i spent a total of more than 1 hour on the phone, being tossed around by their customer service, which had confirmed that I was rebooked on the very next flight to Dubai. They promised to call to reconfirm. After not hearing from them, I called close to 15 times....No getting through...
Next day, i had the chance of travelling on another carrier and wanted to know if my rebooking was reconfirmed on flydubai prior to buying an expensive last-minute ticket on another carrier, and also to make sure I would get a refund if flydubai could not confirm my rebooking....No clear answer. Result: I missed the other carrier as well! Now, the meetings for which i was supposed to be in Dubai TODAY are out of the window!
This Company cares less about customers. I WOULD ADVISE ALL TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

Read 2 Comments