Flydubai Reviews

• Quality of food

Flydubai - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flydubai

Flydubai

“Flydubai did not allowed me to use tickets paid for”

written by Aluma on 23/08/2022

I had to buy another ticket for my family from Bucharest to Dubai and in dubai i can't use the return ticket. they are telling me to buy another ticket to fly back to Bucharest. It sounds unbelievable but its for real. The most horrible airline i ever came to contact with, hope i never did and advise others not to take the risk booking with flydubai. This airline just took my $1609.90. Am writing with my tickets for tomorrow paid for that flydubai is not allowing me to use. They are asking me to buy another ticket more expensive than the one am having which i have to use tomorrow. they are saying some one call them and ask that the date should be changed and flydubai changed my booking from a call from someone who is not traveling with me and my family. They have sent my to the end of Dubai really meaning End of dubai where the road came to and end and still no one to answer. you can spend 1 hour on phone they will not give you any information. they will tell you to write an email when its well known that they are going to respond to your mail only after your departure date is pass. they tell you they'll be calling you back and that will never happen. you can't get back you money and you can't use the ticket you've paid for. After being on the phone with one of their people from their customers service i told him that on the flydubai link (manage your booking) i can see that my ticket is active why is it that i can't use it and must buy a new ticket. A few minutes latter he blocked it .after that when i click on the link the message i get is, booking not found, luckily for me to prove it, I had made a photo of all the information. It's really not worth taking the risk with flydubai As of what i was told at one of their offices that people come there every day with ticket problems and there is no one at that office to help. Why do the send people to an office when they know very well you will not get any help from there? the give a careless of people who use their airline. you will never get any solutions to any problem, the one and only thing they will tell you is to buy another ticket. they know you are going out of dubai and will not have time calling and will not reply to your mail. If you are really lucky might you get a voucher to use in a year's time.

“I would not recomend this company at all. First time I...”

written by LondonBowen on 29/10/2020

I would not recomend this company at all. First time I try to change my ticket for couple more days in advance and I did it couple of days before the flight. They charge me full price of the ticket. And when I tried to contact them using an e-mai, I get response that someone will contact me within 25 working days. It simply means that compny doesn't have official customer support mail address. Now I booked my flight for May 2020 and they have sent me a voucher instead of payingmy money back to my bank account. Even thou I have sent tham an email explaining that I will be loosing my job within couple of days and I'm not planning to travel within the 1 year window as much as the voucher exparation date is, they are not willing to pay my money back.  Very bad customer support if they even have one. If I ever need to fly to Dubai it will be Etihad as I had the best expierience with them.

“I was 7 minutes late beyond the 60 minute deadline and...”

written by on 10/05/2011

I was 7 minutes late beyond the 60 minute deadline and they denied my entry to the flight and boarding. In addition, they denied me a ticket change and a refund. It's a preposterous airline with preposterous customer service. Flexibility is the cornerstone of all successful airliners and fly Dubai has proven that it is not successful.

“ the worst customer service ever ,....when trying to...”

written by samah152 on 15/07/2010

the worst customer service ever ,....when trying to modify dates online after booking in 12 hours it was cancelled by mistake (as there is only one button without any confirmation)i immediately called their only call center at dubai trying to keep my reservation they told me sorry and also no refund.......and that i can rebook again and thus paying twice...they trap every customer they can....i never dealt with such deceiving non- helpful airlines.

“For the first and last time with flydubai I booked a...”

written by on 30/06/2010

For the first and last time with flydubai I booked a trip of 4 flights. Before even taking the first flight, it was delayed 1h and 40m without calling me, and my 2nd flight was not on their system so they didn't let me fly it although I had it printed. I spent 2 hours at the airport, of which 1/2 hour on mobile international call with their only call center (in dubai), they gave me no solution, no alternative, no refund. I went home and couldn't go on my trip anymore.

Samah152's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...the same happened with me .....when trying to modify dates after booking in 12 hours it was cancelled by mistake i immediately called their only call center at dubai trying to keep my reservation they told me sorry and also no refund..........they trap every customer they can....i never dealt with such deceiving non- helpful airlines.

Ismaelb10's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2012

I do not recommend this airline. If it were the only way for me to travel anywhere, I WOULD RATHER WALK.

I believe their customer service is full of liars! Their employees at the airport are the rudest ever. They denied access to the flight to myself and 40 other people on the pretext that "it clearly said on the website that this flight is only for Umra visa holders". The guy also admitted that the day before "72 other people were in the same situation". How can 112 people miss something that is "clearly written on the website" especially since we bought our tickets 3 weeks prior to the flight? I wonder....
Additionally, i spent a total of more than 1 hour on the phone, being tossed around by their customer service, which had confirmed that I was rebooked on the very next flight to Dubai. They promised to call to reconfirm. After not hearing from them, I called close to 15 times....No getting through...
Next day, i had the chance of travelling on another carrier and wanted to know if my rebooking was reconfirmed on flydubai prior to buying an expensive last-minute ticket on another carrier, and also to make sure I would get a refund if flydubai could not confirm my rebooking....No clear answer. Result: I missed the other carrier as well! Now, the meetings for which i was supposed to be in Dubai TODAY are out of the window!
This Company cares less about customers. I WOULD ADVISE ALL TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

Read 2 Comments