Magic Price Comparison Reviews - www.magicpricecomparison.co.uk

“I have been a gamer my whole life. If you don't know...”

Written on: 29/06/2010 by Juice2010 (1 review written)

I have been a gamer my whole life. If you don't know what a gamer is, it's someone who can't get away from video games. Yes, some people will make fun of us, but video games have become more than an alternate reality. To people like me, these realities are a big part of our lives. Having such a passion for video games, I'm often spending a lot of money on them. That being the case, I'm constantly on the lookout for good deals. I recently read an article in WebUser magazine recommending Magic… Read Full Review

Funkchicken's Response to Juice2010's Review

Written on: 05/07/2010

good review! there's a lot of comparison sites out there so we need a bit of guidance. Will be trying it out for games...

Read 1 Comment