Westland Eraza Slug & Snail Killer Reviews

Media Gallery for Westland Eraza Slug & Snail Killer

Westland Eraza Slug & Snail Killer

“nutri”

Written on: 11/08/2011

Please find herewith my written account of the disastrous effect the above product has had on my plants. I bought the plant food to maintain my (until using this product) thriving balcony plants. Within a week, the said plants are all browned and dead! I was told that I must have ‘overused the product’. However, I used the product exactly as instructed to do so on the packaging. There is no mention of measurement proportions either! Very frustrating. I am incredibly upset that having spent… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Finally my war with the snails has been won! Over the...”

Written on: 29/06/2010 by rmarr33 (4 reviews written)

Finally my war with the snails has been won! Over the past few years I have tried many other products (including Nematodes) with only partial success at killing slugs but not the horrid snails that have been decimating my plants.

Since I started using Westland ERAZA I have only had PILES of dead snails & slugs, my plants are rejuvinated and not being eaten/shredded. This product is excellent and I am stocking up just incase anymore snails are brave enough to venture into my garden. Well worth… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products